What? Part 4

(Y/N) POV
Today we were celebrating Yang's and Blake's 8th birthday.It's been a while since that whole issue with Ghira happened.Short story Kali got her hands on some divorce papers and Blake doesn't have to see him.Her choice till she turns 18.I was holding Kali's hand smiling at her.

(Y/N): Look how far we gone through Kali.

Kali: Yeah.There was bumps but we got through it like nothing.

(Y/N): Yep.I love you Kali.

Kali: I love you too (Y/N).

I went outside with Kali I had my guitar in my other hand.

(Y/N): This is For you Kali.After all we have been through.I'm talking about when the Ghira incident happened.

(Start Music)
Yeah, she's in love with the concept
As if we're all just how she imagined
'Cause we're in love, I just don't know it yet, huh
Well, tell me how am I supposed to see the magic?
'Cause I don't believe in it no more
But I won't tell her
'Cause I always imagined
It's easier if she thinks she won
So Imma let her, and she said

[Chorus]
"I don't think I love you no more
You never seem to call me lately"
Girl, I don't think you know me at all
'Cause I never thought I'd have to say this
No I don't love you, and I never did
Look at us burning down in flames for kicks
But just know
I'm not singing for your XO
I'm just singing 'cause it's over

[Verse 2]
Came and went like the summer time
Was that a sunset or sunrise?
Looking back like, "Where'd the time go?"
So much for trying to keep this moving slow
'Cause I don't believe in her no more
But I remember
[Bridge]
How we talked shit like we knew what we wanted
I still remember what she said

[Chorus]
"I don't think I love you no more
You never seem to call me lately"
But I don't think she knew me at all
'Cause I never thought I'd have to say this
But I'm no liar, and I never hid anything
You should've seen it coming to this
Just know
I'm not singing for an ex, though
I'm just singing 'cause it's over, yeah
[Outro]
Girl I'm just singing
I'm just singing, yeah
I'm just singing 'cause it's over
(End Song if it is still playing)

After that I sat down next to Kali and she had tears in her eyes.I kiss her forehead and hold her hand.She looked at me and smiled.I smiled back and helped her up so we can go back inside.I walked back inside to hear a knock on the door.

(Y/N): I wonder who that is.

I open the door to see a man in a red cape with black hair and red eyes.He looked very drunk.Not to mention he had a scythe with him.

(Y/N): Hello.Who are you?

???: The names -hic- Qrow.I -hic- heard that -hic- you -hic- were taking -hic- care of my niece -hic- Yang.

(Y/N): Nope she is not here.

Qrow: How do you know it's a she?

I shrugged.

(Y/N): Lucky guess.

Qrow: Will to let me -hic- take a look at your house?

(Y/N): No.I don't even know you personally.Get out of here now.

Qrow pushed me out of the way and tried to get himself inside.I pushed him back out and he fell on his back.

(Y/N): Get out of here before I call the police.

Qrow: Then call them I'll just say that you kidnapped her.

???: Uncule Qrow wat are you doing at this mans house?

I look behind Qrow to see a little girl about 6 years old.She had a red cape just like Qrow's and she had short black hair with red tips at the end.

Qrow: Ruby! What are you -hic- doing here!

Ruby: I came with you!

Qrow: Does Taiyang know?

Ruby shrugged her shoulders.I chuckled at her.After that I hear Kali come next to me after I closed the door.

Kali: Who was that (Y/N)?

(Y/N):Nobody lets go back before Blake and Yang eat all the cake.

We were leaving the room until we got another knock this time Kali said she is going to go answer it.I really hope it isn't Qrow.I walk into the living room to see Blake and Yang eyeballing the cake which I chuckled.

(Y/N): You guys really want that cake do you?

Yang/Blake: YES!

(Y/N): Well you are going to have to wait for mommy.She is at the door talking to someone.

Both Yang and Blake get out of their chairs to go rush Kali.That's when I hear a gasp.

(Y/N): Oh crap.I am in deep shit.

I walk to the door to see a angry looking Qrow and a confused Ruby.

Qrow: You liar! You did have Yang!

(Y/N): Let's go talk outside.

I walked outside with Qrow.I asked Ruby if she wanted to hang out with Yang and Blake which she responded real quick.

Qrow: You liar! You had Yang all this time!

Qrow started to get close to me and his breath reeked like alcohol.I shove him back to get some distance between us.

(Y/N): So What!? You decide to find her now? Where were you when she was sick.Where were you when she was hurt or fell? Where were you when she looked up to me as a father figure! SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO HER ACTUAL FATHER IS!

That's when I lost it.My hair turned a light blue and instead of my (E/C) my eyes turned red.I ran towards Qrow and summoned 2 clones on the right of him and one of the left of him.Qrow knocked out both of the clones while I had my katana in my hand.I was so close to slashing his arm but he stopped it with his scythe.I was knocked back by the force.

Qrow: I don't want to have a fight with you! I just want a reasonable conversation on why you had Yang.

That's when I realized calmed down.My hair wasn't light blue anymore it was (H/L) and (H/C) and my eyes weren't red anymore they were (E/C).

(Y/N): So what? You want to take Yang away from me?

Qrow: No I just wanted to see how she was doing with you guys.You guys are like her family.

(Y/N): So you are letting Yang stay with us?

Qrow nodded and I smiled at him and bro hugged him.My eyes felt very watery.

(Y/N): Thank you Qrow.

Qrow: No thank you..

(Y/N): Sorry! My name is (Y/N) (L/N).Why are you even thanking me?

Qrow: You are the one to be thanked because you made the choice to take her in as your daughter.That my man I give you my respect.

(Y/N): You and Ruby want to stay the night? We can talk more if you like.

Qrow: Not tonight maybe a another night.Taiyang only knows that I'm looking for Yang.He doesn't know Ruby is with me.So I'm guessing that he is freaking out.

(Y/N): Next time Qrow.

Qrow: Next time.

After that we walked inside the house.We celebrated Blake and Yang's birthday.We talked a little more and Qrow and Ruby had to leave.

Ruby: Bye Yang and Blake! I'll see you next time!

Blake/Yang: Bye!

After that everyone but me was awake.Figuring out on what happened today.Especially when I got mad at Qrow.I shaked it out of my mind and went to sleep.

A/N: I am actually excited to announce that I'll be posting those two chapters like that this week! Since today is Saturday for me.I'll post a chapter on Monday then a chapter on Friday.See you in the next chapter!