recording

I woke up early to let the cable guy install the internet . it took him over two hours to install and run the cords through my walls but finally he was finished. I hooked up my gaming computer to the wifi to see if it was compatible, it was good not amazing but could handle recording and brodcasting . I get my discord and steam running next and I get a notification that ethan was on line and playing golf with friends with two other people. I exited out of the notification and get everything set up to update while I make myself lunch. I make myself a small salad with a little cheese and go back up to my recording room. I see most of the games I normally play have a few updates while golf with friends hasn't " I swear to god this game takes the longest to update!" I click out of the screen and load up obs and fortnight . I get everything recording and start doing some solo matches I didn't win any games but I got close a few times.

i end my recording about 3:36 pm and set everything to save so i can edit them in the evening . i get into some boxes that i havent got to yet and start getting my living room set up with trinkets and little things fans have given me over the past 2 years. im just about to hang a picture when my doorbell rings, i put the picture down and walk over to my door and open it to see its tyler . "hey". as i open the door for him. tyler walks in and sits on the couch . he looks tired. "hey". he finally answers. "you ok?" i sit next to him . "yeah im ok i havent been feeling well and mark wanted to make a night time video of hide and seek with viewers last night. " i shake my head with marks crazy ideas. " if your not feeling well why didnt you say no? " " because when mark has these ideas its hard to talk him out of it. " " well why are you not in your bed resting? " " because i wanted to make sure you were ok and if you needed anything ." i smile at him caring about me . " tyler im ok im just hanging stuff up in here and then im going to edit a few videos for the next couple of days , you go home and rest ok?" tyler sits on the couch for a minute before nodding standing up and waking to the door and hug me and walks out the door and walks to his appartment.  

I hang the last drawing and start making myself a light dinner while I edit a few videos. I sit down to edit when Ethan texts me asking what I'm doing tomorrow morning. I respond to him saying I'm finishing a few things in the house and checking in on Tyler and the rest of the day is free. He texts back asking if I'd want to go to lunch with him and Mark and maybe plan some videos. I text him saying just let me know the time and place. His final text was "will do and goodnight Eve ". I smile and text him goodnight and start editing videos.

It's 4 am when I finish editing the videos for the week . I get into bed and set my alarm for 7:30 am so I can get a few things done early. I send a goodnight/good morning tweet to my followers and fall asleep.