Shu x reader Christmas special

You were super pumped up for Chrismas. But your boyfriend Shu wasn't. "Shu how many times do I have to explain what Chrismas Is?" You said. You explained Shu what is Chrismas a dozen times. "I wasn't listening what is it again?" You were fumming. "I love it when you get mad" "too bad because this is the last time you're going to see my angry face. In fact I don't think that you'll see my face here ever again" you siad and bursted to the frnot door. It was true you got angry and whenever you got angry you would get your anger out and eventualy come back to Shu. But this time it is going to be different you weren't going to come back. You didn't care anymore. You broke up with Shu and went back to your apartment and started decorating your Chrismas tree. (Note: you had to move to Japan to study so you left your friends in your home country and you basically didn't have any friends in your new school only Shu)
You decorated the Chrismas tree and you were proud of your work. The tree looked beautiful indeed. And then you went to kitchen  and made some Chrismas cookies you made a real lot of them. Since you were a good person you have cookies for the charity that takes care of homeless children. You had  an urge to do it since you were adopted yourself Then wJen you came back home. You looked at your calender it was 2 days before Chrismas and you were in a pretty bad mood. You took a shower and put on your pj and layed in your bed. You started silently crying. You were all alone now. Your friends and family couldn't come because your home country was far away. You were lonely.

Shus p.o.v

Y/n hasn't come yet. Maybe she has to take out her anger some more. I'm going back to bed.

NEXT DAY

No ones p.o.v

You were miserable. You were really sad that you have No one to be with. It was near Chrismas and you were all alone. You knew that lying in bed won't do any good so you got up and put some make-up on your puffy eyes and red cheeks no make up could cover the tears that you cried. So you went out and decided to take a walk trough the streets (in these streets that it going trough there are no cars or any vehicles just humans) you were walking and heading nowhere. You were sad. So you sat at some bench and watched the happy couples pass by. If only Shu was this willing to walk like that. You didn't just see couples you also saw happy families with children laughing with their parents. It reminded you of home. Of how you used to spend Chrismas with your mother and your family. It was beautiful. You didn't have anything to do in town so you just went back home. You took some of the family photos and looked them. Test pricked your eyes, you were crying. You were doing all that unaware that you were being watched by none other than your ex Shu.

Shus p.o.v

I was.watching y/n she really was miserable. She didn't smile. I have done it this time. I made my girl cry because of me. I feel guilty. And I'm going to fix this.

NEXT DAY CHRISTMAS EVE

You were curled up in a sushi role. Unwilling to move unwilling to do anything. And then you heard a knock on the door. When you opened it there was no one just a box with a small brown puppy. There was no card nothing. So you decided to take the shivering puppy inside and adopt him. You gave the puppy some warm milk and some meat that you cooked. You were just lying on the couch and fell into a peaceful slumber. You were soon awoken by the puppy that was soundly sleeping on your chest. You just continued sleeping and decided to name the puppy (name you would give the puppy) and you were pretty satisfied with the name you gave him. So you fell asleep with it.

NEXT DAY CHRISTMAS DAY

It was Chrismas eve and you were the least excited person. Until you heard a knock on the door. You were in your pj and you tied your hair in a ponytail that clearly said 'i dont give a fuck' so you lazily opened the door. And the scene you saw. It left you without any words. It was Ayato wearing a Santa Claus costume with a big box in his hands. "Oi take this. I just came here because I was promised takoyaki and nothing else. Here's the box good bye."
He took off his fake beard and his costume (he had his clothes underneath) and teleported away so you pulled the box in your apartment and it was heavy as fuck. You wondered who would possibly give a damn about you. So you took the lid off and it was your ex Shu sitting in there with a puppy nose drawn on him and a pair of puppy ears and a pair of gloves that looked like puppy paws and a puppy tail. "Will you adopt one more puppy?" He asked. You just snickered and quickly took your phone and took a picture. "Of course I will come on I have some warm milk In a bowl and some raw meet" and you were speechless he licked the milk from the bowl you put on the ground and ate up raw meet. Then you hugged him "I'm sorry" he said "I know you should be" and then you playfully flickered his forehead and kissed him passionately on the lips and pulled away. Then he gave you your reall present qnd it was new acoustic guitar. You hugged him tightly and kissed him all over his face. Then you gave him his present it was new headphones. He kissed you passionately. Spending Chrismas with your boyfriend and puppy was the best Chrismas in your life.