Laito x reader Christmas special

It was Chrismas eve and you were in the mall right now and you were in Victoria's secret shopping for lingerie. You were planning to wrapp yourself up and sit in a bif present till Laito openes it he'll find you in lingerie you are going to wear. In the end you chose green leopard printed lingerie and bought it. Next you had to go by some wrapping paper and you knew exactly where to buy it. You went to a shop that has wrapping paper and asked if they had any green holo wrapping paper. So when they showed you both holo wrapping papers you chose the one with leopard pattern on it. You also bought a bow to put on yourself. So you just took everything you need and left the mall. When you got homeYou ordered a super big box and you saw Laito on the staircase. "Y/N Chan is that my Christmas present." "No. " You simply answered. "Aww so you're preparing it?" But you just ignored Laito Laura and left. You finally dragged the giant box to your room and started writing a postcard. "To my gorgeous boyfriend Laito. Thanks for being there for me and saved me when I was in danger (authors note: read chapter Laito : for you) and I didn't even know it. You always have been there for me. I love you." And with that you sticked your postcard on the already wrapped the box in holo green wrapping paper and then you dressed up in a lingerie you both and put a giant red bow and you put the box beneath the tree and you sat in the box and put the lid on. Now it was just a waiting game.

Laitos p.o.v

It's Christmas eve and I can't find y/n any where it's like she's hiding  something. I want to spend some time with her really bad. I want to cuddle with her. I even made a batch of cookies but she didn't come. She always comes when I make her cookies. She didn't come this time.

But what Laito didn't know is that you were waiting for him to open the box. Then Laito thought of something. Maybe the Mukamis took you away from him. Maybe you were kinddaped and he didn't know. So he went full range in the house. And with that he left the house to search in the Mukami mansion. So when he arrived at Mukamis he went through the whole mansion. And then Ruki showed up. "Laito what are you doing here" and then Laito turned to look at him. And then Ruki saw his puffy eyes and his face drenched in stained tears  "woah what happened to you" he asked "Y/n isn't in the mansion. So I thought she would be here but I guess not." "What do you mean y/n isn't here? Where is she then" "I have no idea where could she gone off to." And with that all Mukamis and Laito had gone on a search for you. And you fell asleep in the box. And later everybody Sakamakis and the Mukamis had gone  on a search for you. And you we're sleeping peacefully in your box.

NEXT DAY CHRISTMAS DAY

Everyone was sitting at the dinner table Sakamakis and the Mukamis (pretend that they don't fight) and were eating Christmas meal. And Laito wasn't eating. He spent all night awake. He looked like shit. Bags under his eyes,messy hair,red puffy eyes,face full of stained tears. He looked horrible. "Let's go open the presents now" said Reji "Yeah let's go open the presents." Said Kou trying to make Laito a bit more cheerful. And with that Laito dragged himself at the Chrismas tree. He looked at the big box and. Saw the Post card. He smiled knowing it was from you. But the smile he had was replaced with a frown thinking he'll never see you again. And then he removed the lid. His smile grew bigger and bigger when he saw you lying and sleeping in the box in a robe. He was happier than Kou. Then he yelled "Y/n WAKE UP" and with that you shot your eyes open to see Laito looking like shit. But you didn't have time to ask questions because he closed the lid and carried you to hia room. And with that you and Laito had some "fun". "Hey Laito why did you look like shit when I found you found me." "I was scared. I didn't see you around the mansion and I tbought you escaped I thought you lost interest in me, I thought I did something wrong, I thought you were kinddaped. And everybody was looking for you and wecouldn't find you and-" he said with his voice full of hurt and he started letting small tears out.  "Shh it's my fault too. I disn't hear anything and I treated you badly last day. I'm sorry. Could you please forgive me" you said with a puppy dog look. He just smiled at you. But it wasn't his usual smirk it was one of those rare genuine smiles. Then you said "How about I make it up to you." And with that you left his room. Later you came back for some macaroons. "An I forgiven Master" when you said master his eyes lit up. He loves when you call him that. "Yes, Yes you are" and with that you and Laito had an also.e Chrismas filled with love.

Hey dear readers . I hope you like this Chrismas special. I didn't write a lemon. But that's for a different story. Don't worry I'll write lemons for all the brothers eventually. READ. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW . VOTE . IT MEANS A LOT. AND PLEASE DON'T BE A GHOST READER IT'S NOT FUNNY. LOVE YOU.

Yours truly

Lunarsama2