1891 January 10

"Kylee"called Katherine."yes Mommy"asked Kylee."there are a few things I should tell you ...1.I strictly not allow you to go outside 2.DO NOT open the door to strangers"said Katherine."Mommy but why can't I..."because sweetie war is going on near us and maybe enemy soldiers are Right outside the door"interrupted Katherine...

2 hours later...

"Mommy where are you going"asked kylee.but her mom did not answer her and just went outside the door an locked it.Kylee was left alone in the house . Kylee looked into the fridge and there was nothing except one half eaten cucumber.Kylee closed the fridge and sat on the couch she onned their small TV and news started playing.The man in the TV said"goooood morning good morning good morning today we got some stormy and rainy whether will little bit of lightning .we got some bad news here...today we have known that our enemies (you know who) somehow got in lake City and..."Kylee switched off the TV.She looked outside the window , all the people were starting to cover their houses bullet proof and closing their doors and windows shut on all the locks they had .Kylee started getting scared and started worrying about her mom who was gone for more then two hours .Kylee started crying in the corner of the living room but after a few minutes she fell asleep.