makedaddyproud

not religious, but i would like to thank god for letting this creature exist on this planet 

---

Brendon's lying on his back in Ryan's bed, a cigarette between his lips.

Ryan is walking back into the bedroom, still perfectly naked. He's got two small glasses in his hand, both of them filled with a brown liquid. When Ryan reaches the bed, he hands one to Brendon, and Brendon happily takes it.

He sits up and leans back against the pillows, puffing his cigarette and removing it from between is lips.

"Thanks," he says as he exhales the smoke, clouding the room. Ryan joins him on the bed and casually takes the cigarette from Brendon, placing it between his own lips.

"When did your kink start?" Ryan asks, and Brendon isn't used to this at all. After he has sex with someone, he cleans himself up, gets dressed, and leaves without another word. But now, here he is, sitting in Ryan's house, on his bed, sharing a cigarette and drinking whiskey. Making small talk. "Like, when did you wanna start calling someone daddy?"

"I've always had a daddy kink," Brendon answers, sipping the whiskey from the glass, and he scrunches his face slightly as the liquid slides down his throat, leaving a burning sensation for a few seconds. "I lost my virginity when I was fourteen. Fucked my stepdad."

"Damn," Ryan breaks out in a grin and almost starts laughing. "daddy issues, then."

"Never met my real dad. He left before I was born. My mom dated so many guys and married some. The one I fucked stuck around for a year or so. I knew he was strange the first time I met him and then he suddenly wanted to move in. Always flirted with me and touched me. One day, mom went out shopping and I let him fuck me."

Ryan puffs the cigarette again before handing it back to Brendon. They're sitting close to each other, their arms touching. Ryan's leaning back against the pillows, nothing covering himself, and Brendon loves that Ryan's so comfortable with himself that he doesn't care if he's exposed. Brendon's eyes keep glancing at Ryan's softened cock, his own cock hardening again.

He'll just keep the comforter over his crotch.

"Did you get caught?" Ryan looks at Brendon, and their eyes meet. Ryan sounds like he's turned on by the thought of Brendon being caught fucking his stepdad.

"He did, I didn't." Brendon says and breaks the eye contact. "Mom figured out he was fucking someone else and I freaked out, thinking she knew it was me, but she didn't. Still doesn't. They split up and got divorced. She hasn't married anyone since then but she has a lot of one night stands."

"Have you had sex with any of her other boyfriends?"

"Nope. Just my last stepdad." Brendon puts the cigarette out in the ashtray that Ryan set between them on the bed, and then Ryan picks it up and puts it on the floor.