legsaroundmyneck

come over

Brendon smirked to himself when the text came.

He'd only been home barely a day and a half.

He can still feel the sting and the burn from his previous activities with Ryan.

But he showers and gets dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white sweater with buttons on the shoulders. He puts his black rimmed glasses on and shoves his phone and keys in his pockets.

Brendon walks upstairs from his room in the basement and his mother is standing in the kitchen, a wine glass in her hand and Brendon notices the new guy standing next to her

Tall, light hair, brown eyes. Buff shoulders, and he looks to be in shape, maybe he works out. He's good looking. Brendon would probably meet up with him somewhere if the guy weren't banging his mom. Oh, and if Ryan hadn't declared the official daddy/boyfriend position.

Brendon walks past them, not looking them directly in the eye, and he says, "taking the car."

His mother says nothing as he walks out of the house, fetching the car key from the hook before doing so.

On his way to Ryan's house, Ryan send another text that reads, "doors open", and Brendon smiles to himself. Ryan must be naked in bed, waiting for him to get there.

He drives a little faster.

There's a car parked in front of Ryan's house. A newer looking Buick model, red in color. Brendon's eyebrows knit together as he pulls into the driveway behind Ryan's car.

He kills the engine and gets out of the car, making his way to the front door and letting himself in.

Instantly, he spots a pair of shoes on the floor next to Ryan's. He assumes they're Ryan's at first, but they seem to have been kicked off in a hurry. Only then does Brendon let his eyes scan the rest of the room, pieces of clothing decorating the couch and the floor.

Jealousy pools in the pit of Brendon's stomach. He hurries to Ryan's bedroom, pushing the door open and flicking the light switch.

Ryan looks toward the door, and says a casual, "hey," like he isn't lying in bed with someone who is definitely not Brendon. 

"What the fuck is this?" Brendon asks angrily, and the other guy must be sleeping because he isn't moving or jumping out of bed to get his clothes and get the fuck out of here. "I thought we had an agreement?"

Ryan grins and brings a cigarette to his lips, puffing the end, then he says, "you must have misunderstood me."

Brendon raises an eyebrow. No, he understood exactly what Ryan said. He'd be the only one to fuck Brendon. Practically asked Brendon to be his boyfriend, and here he is in bed with someone else. "I'm out," he turns to leave but he doesn't get far because Ryan is on him, hands gripping Brendon's wrists tightly.