holdmedown

"Where are you going?" Ryan asks with an accusing tone, watching Brendon pull his pants on and button them

"Where are you going?" Ryan asks with an accusing tone, watching Brendon pull his pants on and button them. Brendon glares at his boyfriend of two months and rolls his eyes, now pulling his sweater over his head.

"I'm leaving," Brendon says under his breath, not in the mood to fight. 

Ryan walks the rest of the way into the bedroom, dropping his pack of cigarettes on the bed. He grabs Brendon's wrist before he can get his shoes on. 

"No you're not," he tells him, and Brendon pulls his arm away from Ryan. "Why are you leaving?"

To this, Brendon stands up straight, his hair falling in his eyes.

"You're honestly asking me why I'm leaving?" Ryan stands there in front of Brendon, folding his arms over his bare chest. "Okay, let me start from the beginning," he sits on the bed and slips his shoes on. "One, you've been going out to bars and picking up random guys every fucking night this week. Two, you fuck them without me even being here. Three, you promised me we'd stop doing this," Brendon stands back up and faces Ryan, who's still standing with his arms folded. "I don't wanna go out and find guys to bring home and I don't want you doing it either. We talked about this almost a month ago and yeah, you made it two weeks without bringing a stranger back here, but last week. What the fuck?"

"I didn't know you meant indefinitely," Ryan argues, throwing his arms up, letting them fall to his side. "We were having fun, I thought. You like it just as much as me -"

"I don't like seeing you kissing or sucking or fucking other people!" Brendon shouts, interrupting Ryan. Ryan steps back some, his eyes wide as he stares at Brendon. They've never fought like this before. Brendon shakes his head and shoves his phone in the pocket of his jeans. "I've spent too much of my life going out and finding random guys to screw. Sorry I don't feel like doing that anymore."

"I was just a random guy," Ryan says, trying to defend the situation. "What the fuck changed in two months Brendon? Did you suddenly develop morals?"

Brendon stares at Ryan in disbelief, so so tempted to lunge forward and punch him. Instead, he scoffs and pushes past Ryan, heading for the front door.

He's stopped though. Pushed against the wall in the hallway with Ryan pressing against his front. 

"Let me go," Brendon demands, avoiding eye contact.

"Don't leave," Ryan counters, pressing himself harder against Brendon.

"I said let me go," he manages to push Ryan off of him and he continues to the front door. Brendon turns the knob and Ryan slams to door shut as soon as Brendon gets it open.

The door gets locked and Ryan pushes Brendon against it.

"Just tell me where you're going," Ryan says against Brendon's ear. "I promise I'll let you go. Just tell me where you're going."