2

"The house seems so empty now." Jimin looked around the living room. When Taehyung said he would clean, Jimin didn't know he was going to being doing just about everything. Taehyung had vacuumed, washed the windows, picked up dishes and clothes, done the laundry, and even made lunch.

"Well, I thought you could use it. Plus, do you really think you would have been able to get that all done with the conditions you're in?" Taehyung waved his hand subtly toward Jimin's stomach. Jimin nodded. "I guess that's true." Taehyung grinned. "Let's eat. And I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't planning on making you food since didn't know if you would like it but I did it anyways!" Jimin raised a brow.

"Why wouldn't I like it?" Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, whenever Jungkook came over he would always complain that you had gotten awfully picky about your food ever since this little munchkin." Taehyung poked Jimin's stomach. Jimin laughed. "No, no. Jungkook just doesn't cook well at all." Taehyung laughed and grabbed Jimin's wrist, dragging him to the kitchen.

_

"I don't even remember what we came here to buy." Jimin sighed. "Jimin, you said you wanted more ice cream and juice." Jimin glanced at Taehyung with a confused stare. "I did?" Taehyung nearly slammed his head into the chip shelf. "Yes! Like, twenty minutes ago at your house." Jimin glanced around the grocery store. "I don't remember saying that but since we're here why not buy them anyways." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You're memory is horrible." Jimin slapped his shoulder. "Shush, you get the juice and I'll get the ice cream."

Taehyung nodded and walked off leaving Jimin to look around at the signs hanging above the isles before finding the right sign and following it to the ice cream. He nearly burst into tears when his favorite chocolate ice cream was gone. He grabbed vanilla and stopped off to find Taehyung. "Tae! They didn't have chocolate!" He cried out catching a couple stares from strangers. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arm gently and led him to the check stand. "It's fine, Jimin. You'll survive." Jimin stopped his foot down. "But I wanted chocolate."

Taehyung sighed. "I know but it's not there so just stick with vanilla and we can get chocolate next time we come." Jimin stared at the small container of ice cream in his hand before handing it to Taehyung. "Fine."

_

"You ate all the ice cream already? You're gonna get sick!"

Taehyung had been taking care of Jimin all day long and he had left Jimin alone for about and hour and when he walked back into the living room, Jimin was on the couch, sobbing. Not only that, but there was an empty ice cream container and a pile of tissues. "Jimin..." Taehyung grabbed the empty container and threw in the garbage bin. "Jungkook wouldn't be happy to know you're doing this to yourself." Jimin frowned. "Don't bring him into this."

"Jimin, I'm serious. This isn't ok. You need to eat proper meals and keep yourself hydrated whether he's here or not." Jimin's eyes filled with tears before he burst into loud cries. "I miss him!" Taehyung sat down and pulled Jimin into a hug. "We all do, Jimin-ie, but that doesn't mean you stop caring for yourself. Think about it. I mean, it's not only you that you're caring for. What about the baby?" Jimin pouted at that, eyes filling up with more tears. "I'm sorry..."

"Nothing to apologize for. Just please be sure to eat when you're supposed and what not." Jimin nodded, leaning closer to Taehyung to give him a tighter hug.

___

Well? Am I doing good so far? Not gonna lie, I was barely conscious while writing this because I'm so hungry I feel like passing out.