Jinyoung - Waiting (Part 1)

' Jinyoung and you were childhood friends, but then you two separated

' Jinyoung and you were childhood friends, but then you two separated. 9 years later, you meet jinyoung again. '

"Bae Jinyoung! Please return my toys!" A 8 years old of you cried, pleading Jinyoung, who stole your toys.

Instead of returning your toys back, Jinyoung teasing you by playfully sticking his tongue out which annoys you.

"Hey!! Give me back my toys!" You once again pleaded him. "No unless you could take this away from me!"

You cried even harder, you really hate Jinyoung at this point. He hides your toys away and you're still begging him to return. Seeing your crying got worst, he return your toys back.

"Aigo, you're such a cry baby really, here" He gives your toys back and caressing your hair. Trying to calm you down from crying.
...

Anyway, Jinyoung is your neighbor. His house is right beside your house so you two spend most of your time playing with each other.

That day, you decided to go to his house and you bring some toys with you. There's exceptionally a lot of people at his house today, and they were all carrying a box, which you don't know whats inside.

"Jinyoung ah!! Lets play!" You shouted happily, calling Jinyoung's name. But his mom approaching you instead.

"Ah.. (Y/N) what are you doing here? Are you come to play?" You nodded as you smile.

"I guess your mom haven't yet tell you.." Jinyoung's mom smiled bitterly, she bent down and meet at your eye level, left you in confusion.

"Starting from today, our family will move out from this house. And Jinyoung will come with us" You shocked when you hear that. In fact, Jinyoung never mention anything to you. She saw your reaction and immediately hug you.

"T-to where..?" You stuttered.
"We will move to Seoul, (Y/N)" Jinyoung mom said carefully, afraid that you might start to cry anytime and you did. She hugged you tight and caressed your back.

You saw Jinyoung looking at you, and you run towards him.

"J-jinyoung ah is that true? You are leaving?" Jinyoung just stared at you, unable to say anything.

"Don't go! Just play with me! I already bring toys with me, so we can play it together.." You hold his hand real tight, beg him not to go. Jinyoung saw the toys you bring, and smiled bitterly.

"(Y/N) ah... I-i'm sorry.. For not telling you in advance... B-but I promise, we will meet again someday!" Jinyoung tried to calm you down, you cried even more. This boy hugged you, but you can't bring to hug him back.

"Jinyoung! We are leaving, are you ready?" His dad shouted in the back, you heavily let go of him as you shed tears.

"Okay dad!" He shouted back and let go of you. You were still crying.

"Aigo.. You're such a crybaby, really.. Here, you can have this, I promise we will meet again, (Y/N)" He give you a necklace, and put it on your neck. You just stood still, unable to say anything. The fact you can't see Jinyoung anymore really breaks your heart.

"I made this by myself in the Art class! If you can see it, I write our name in the back! JY for Jinyoung and (Y/Nickname) for (Y/N)!"

"I have to go now. If you can keep this, we will meet again soon. Don't forget to always wear it and don't ever lose it, okay?" you nodded slowly. He smiled at you softly and ruffled you hair.

"Good girl"

"Now it's time for me to leave, bye!(Y/N) take care of yourself!" He leave you and joined his family.

You felt so devastated as soon as Jinyoung leav you. You touch the necklace that Jinyoung gave to you, and mumbled to yourself.

"Right, I still can meet Jinyoung if I keep this.."

After that day, you never meet Jinyoung again, you never heard a news about him, you only knew that he live somewhere in Seoul.

10 year has passed, and your family and you decided to move into a new apartment in Seoul this month. Of course, you're moving school too.

"(Y/N)!!! Wake Up!! You are late on your first day!!" Your sister shouted at you. You groaned, but when you saw the clock you immediately get out of the bed.

"Shoot! Why don't you wake me up earlier!" Your sister just rolled her eyes.

After you finish everything only in a matter of a minute. You put your shoes with a speed of light, and with a slice of bread in your mouth. You are definitely late on your first day.

"Good, I still have 6 minutes until the next bus" thank god you were able to catch up the bus, although you know you are already late when you arrived.

When you arrived, you saw the gate already closed. You groaned, and when you saw the clock it's 7:11. You are only 11 minutes late, but they close the gate already. You immediately approach the security and plead with all your might.

"S-sir, let me in. I'm a new student here, t-this my first day. I can't be late on my first day" you are talking to the security but he just stayed still. You took out a candy from your pocket and tried bribe the security with the candy.

Security in Seoul is different, indeed. Back in the days, you could have just easily bribe a security with a piece of candy, and they would gladly open the gate for you. But you can't do it here. What a great city people.

"Yah, if you want to bribe them don't bribe them with candy. Geez, what do you take them after?" You turned around and caught a boy looking at you with a pathetic look.

....continued

Thank you for readingg! I hope you like it and I apologize if you see a lot of grammar mistakes here :D

Anyway, part 2 is coming up guyss