Daniel - Phone Number

'Your friends dragged you along to Wanna One fanmeeting

'Your friends dragged you along to Wanna One fanmeeting. And then you meet Daniel. He left his phone number in your paper'

"Come on, (Y/N)! Please, come with me. You only need to company me. That's all!" Your friend, Soojin pleaded you to come with her to Wanna One fan meeting.

You don't really know much about Wanna One, you only knew that the group consist of a bunch of people and you don't even watch Produce 101 season 2.

"No way! I won't waste my money to go to such events" You firmly refused only to have your friends begging you even more.

"I already buy two of the tickets and I won't charge you any, I swear! So please, come with me (Y/N) you are my best friend, right?" Soojin took out the ticket from her pocket, and give it to you.

"Ah, alright then, alright!" As long as it free, it's okay, right?

"YAY! Okay, now go change your clothes. Make sure to dressed up well"

Your friend wait you outside while you changing. You put a bit of makeup today, just in case.

"Ready? Leggoooo!" Your friend shouted excitedly when come out from your room, you laughed at her action.

...

You decided to stop at a convenience store to buy a drink. When you are heading to your car, you bump on a guy.

"Oh, sorry! I can't see you" You quickly apologize because you clearly looking at your phone the whole time

"Ah- no, it's okay. It's my fault"

You smiled in response and bowed to the person. The guy wear a mask so you can't really see his face, but you can see his eyes. You could tell that he was handsome only from his eye and he keeps looking at your way.

"Then, i will get going" You said and bowed one more time before you leave, but before you could leave he grab your hand, you turned around in shock.

"Ah, i-i'm sorry, did you hurt somewhere?"

You smiled at him, and simply shook your head, he nodded and let go of your hand.

"I will get going then" You bowed again, and leave the guy.

...

When you arrived, the venue is already crowded by people. Soojin has been so passionate from the beginning of the concert, meanwhile you just sitting down, playing your phone.

"YAH! (Y/N) STOP PLAYING YOUR PHONE. IT'S TIME TO HAVE FUN" Soojin shouted at you and take your phone away.

"Hey-hey give me back!" Before you could take your phone, Soojin already pay attention to the stage, so you decided to watch them too.

'They were all very good looking' You thought.

But there's this one person who caught your eye. He seems familiar to you, but you can't tell who he was. When you stare at him, he was looking at your way and stare back at you. You flinched a little bit, but you just shrug off the thought because there's no way he'd be looking at you. Strangely, he keeps looking at your way and flashed a smile towards you.

"Soojin-ah, who's that? The one at the front." You asked Soojin, and she immediately search.

"Ah, that guy. It's daniel, why? He's handsome isn't he? He is my bias!"

You mouthed 'Oh' and continue watch their performance.

...

After performing 3 songs, the event continue with fan signing. Each person will go up to the stage and will get a sign from one of the members.

Finally it's your turn. Since you don't know anyone else beside Daniel, so you just go to him.

You somehow nervous approaching him, and he looked at you. You standing with your knee in front of him, unable to say anything.

"Why don't you say anything?" He asked you with angelic smile on his face.

"I-i don't know" You stuttered and cant look him in the eye

"You look pretty when you're nervous" He chuckled and signed in your paper.

"It seems like we have met before, aren't we?" You look at him with confusion. And thats when you realize, this guy in front of you, is the same with the guy you bumped earlier.

"Oh! You-" You look at him disbelief. He just chuckled at your reaction, and before you could say anything else. Their manager told you to leave already and you leave.

You look at the paper that he signed on, he writes something beside his autograph.

'070-XXX-XXX. Call me when you get home, beautiful :)'

You turned your back once again look him at disbelief, you caught Daniel smiled at you, you smiled back and leave.

-끗-