Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the characters from ROTG.

-Alex Tanner

Hello, my name's Alexis Tanner, but I have another name, one that's dead to the Guardians, Raven Claus. I had died trying to protect a love one, but Manny brought me back to life, again. Manny is also known as the Man in the Moon, or MiM. But I call him Manny. I've talked to him every night, ever since I died, and he's been keeping me updated. The news of my death hit everyone pretty hard, but I try not to let it bother me. Dad almost gave up on Christmas, but Manny got him back into routine, by telling him that I'm out there somewhere, and that I'm keeping my promise. Also, that I remember them, but I can't come to them. I live in this old cottage alone, but I still go to school. I'm best friends with Jamie Bennett, and Sophie Bennett also. Apparently, Jack hasn't visited them since before I passed, and was reborn. Then the phone rings.

"Alexis speaking," I add, all formal, knowing that it's Jamie.

"You coming over?" he asks me.

"Of course I am," I laugh, "why wouldn't I?"

"I just figured you'd be looking for a job." he sighs.

"I decided that school was enough work for me," I laugh.

"Okay, see yah in an hour." he adds, happily.

"See yah," I smile.