Chapter 6

-Raven

Everyone turns to look at us, and I smile. Jamie grabs my wrist, and leads me to the Guardians.

"Jamie! You have a girlfriend!" Tooth exclaims.

"She's not my girlfriend," Jamie says at the same time I say, "I'm not his girlfriend."

"It's nice to see you again, Jamie. What can we do for you?" dad's Russian accent calms me.

"Well, this is Alex. She's a spirit, and she's injured. I figured you guys could help me out," Jamie adds, shyly.

"Dude! What did you do to her?" Jack asks him, but he lost his humor and recklessness in his eyes.

"It wasn't him," I stand up for him.

"It was this guy named Cedric." Jamie adds, and I flinch. "Sorry," he smiles, apologetically.

"You can stay in the infirmary." dad adds.

"Can I stay with her? She doesn't trust people, besides me," he adds, and I send him a silent thank you, with my eyes.

"Sure thing, you and Jack can catch up." Tooth smiles, knowing that that was gonna be dad's reply.

I resist the urge to hug dad, and apologize for not returning earlier, but my promise to Manny holds me back. Dad leads us to the infirmary, even though I know the way, but he doesn't know that, and takes us to a room with two beds, since Jamie requested us being in the same room. Then he leaves, and let's us be.

"Thank you, Jamie," I thank him, turning back into my regular form.

"No prob, you're like a sister to me, and the hospitals where I lived won't help you," he shrugs.

"Yeah, because they don't believe in me," I smile warmly.

"I'm coming in!" I hear someone yell, and I quickly change back into Alexis. "Hey guys." Jack greets us.

"Hey Jack," Jamie greets him, while I pretend not to recognize him. "Where's Raven?" he asks, pretending to be oblivious.

"Idiot," I growl, and smack him upside the head, without thinking.

"She, uh, she's not here." Jack adds, not making eye contact with us.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, Frosty," I hug him, changing back into my form. "I can't keep the promise to Manny much longer."

"Ra-Raven?" he adds, his voice cracking.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I missed you," he hugs me back.

"I missed you too." I add. "Guess what, I'm pregnant, and don't you blame Jamie, it was Cedric."

"So, you're pregnant," he smirks.

"Yeah, but if didn't do anything. It was all Alexis Tanner." I add, protecting my baby from his judgement. "And then he killed me, in her body."

He then seems to notice the scars. He traces a finger over the one on my cheek, and kisses the one on my hand.

"What a gentleman." I add, in a dreamy voice, just to mess with him, and Jamie coughs. "Don't think I forgot about you," I smirk at Jamie.

"I get to name it," Jamie adds, "since the real mother is dead, and the father is in jail."

"Go ahead," I shrug.

"If it's a girl, it'll be Elsa and if it's a boy, it'll be Flynn." Jamie adds, proudly.

"What if they're twins, and the same gender?" I ask him, testing him.

"Then the other boy will be Eugene, or the other girl will be Astrid." he adds, smirking.

"Sounds good to me," I shrug. "Honestly, those were the names I was thinking about," I laugh.

"Really?" he asks me.

"Yup," I smile.

"Great minds think alike," Jamie laughs.

Jamie and I have gotten closer, over these months, and we actually tried dating once, but it was to awkward.

"I have tons of embarrassing moments to share about Jamie," I smirk.

"And I have a lot of embarrassing moments to share about Raven." Jamie smirks.

"And I have embarrassing moments to share about Bunnymund," Jack smirks.

"It's nice to be home," I smile.

"It's nice to have you back." Jack kisses me on the cheek.