Chapter one

Jay was training in the forest wearing a brown leather jacket, black thick jeans, brown work boots, a black shirt, fingerless gloves and a beaded necklace that had one bead on it. Jay like his father he was an expert blacksmith almost as good as cabin nine and also like his father he could use any weapon he wanted, so he chose bow n arrow or any long range weapon and he could also he could use a sword. Jay made a bow was a recurve longbow; forged from a metal named souledge titanium, one of the hardest metals ever to exist. The string was Flemish, an intertwine of coarse hemp and silk. The quiver was created from Kangaroo hide and the top of the quiver was fabricated out of chinchilla fur. Julius went to the arrows and they were magnificent. The arrowheads were manufactured from deadkinght carbon, a metal that can pierce almost anything. The shaft was made out bamboo, but it was cut down to size to make it Pettie enough for a shaft. The fletchers were a blend of phoenix and griffin feathers, this blend of feathers gave the illusion of a fiery gold. Jay and a couple of others had found more met metals that could kill demigods. demi-titans, and monsters it can only hurt immortals but not kill them.

Jay suddenly heard footsteps coming from behind him. He quickly turned and fired an arrow. jay's arrow found its mark in the middle of a chest of a manticore before it could roared in pain it turned into a pile of dust. Then Jay heard a sharp laugh coming from behind when jay turned around there was nothing. Jay loaded another arrow as looked around when he was hit with a blast of something. Jay looked around as he gasped for a air as jay looked up he saw a shadow figure standing above.

"Welcome to the fight Jay Robinson there is a war approaching." The figure says.

Jay kicks up and throws a fast right hook to the figure. When it did connect jay heard a crack it looked like the figure barely flinched just smiled as the figure gave a round house kick to Jay's rib. Jay stiffen a scream as he heard a few ribs of his break the figure grinned as he swung his left fist down towards jay's face. The figure was fast, but Jay was faster he transformed into an alligator and whipped the figure with it's tail. The figure flew back into a tree and cracked the tree, Jay quickly changed back into his human form the pulled an arrow from his quiver and fired. The arrow was godly fast and hit the figure's hand and went through and struck him to the tree. The figure growled and yelled as he ripped his hand free from the arrow.

"Looks like your not going to be the war titan boy." The figure growled and launched at jay.

Jay eyes widen as when the figure launched at jay at a fast rate. Jay threw up his hands as a wall of white fire blasted the figure. The blast surrounded the figure as it fell to the ground and started to roll around. After a few minutes later the figure finished and grabbed a sword from its back which was glass. Jay grabbed his sword which was a double sided short sword that was forged from a metal called tombstone tungsten and hellfire steel which made it look like reddish-black color and glow. Jay smiled as the figure raised his sword and swung with force, but jay was faster as he swung his sword. Both swords sent up sparks when they collided. The figure bit his lip hard so hard it made its lip bleed jay took the chance and kicked them in the chest then slicing in arc across its chest. Jay walked over to the figure and saw that figure was a male then jay saw blood welling up and spreading across his chest.

"I will be back titan boy." He growls and vanishes.

Jay ran back to the big house to Chiron which is his tutor, mentor, coach, and trainer. Chiron was a centaur which was half human and half horse and Chiron is the oldest and eldest centaur that he knew. This year the big house was painted with royal purple coat and a gold trim. Chiron was by the porch talking to Dionysus who is the wine god.

"Chiron I need help we have a problem!" Jay says out of breathe.