Chapter 6

Tord's POV

I had gotten a text from Patryk saying Y/n was cutting herself again. I burst through the door running upstairs. Slamming the door open, I saw Y/n in between Paul and Pat sleeping. I smiled motioning for the other boys to join. We all hopped in the bed with Y/n and the other boys.

*Next Day*

When I woke up I realized it was morning. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I was about to open the fridge when I saw a note.

- Morning Boss! Me and Paul left, but we made coffee! We enjoyed   ' baby sitting ' Y/n, she was a delight! Expect y'know. We would be happy to do it again!
~ Patryk and Paul

I smiled. At least now we have some people to ' baby sit ' Y/n. I chuckled at the though of ' Baby sitting ' my 17 year old daughter.

Y/n's POV

I woke up and stretched until I felt arms around my waist tighten. I looked down and saw Matt sleeping. I then looked around me and saw Tom and Edd. Tom was wrapped around my chest and Edd was down near my legs. When I looked up I saw Tord drinking coffee and on his phone. I scooted up, but not too much where I'd wake up the others. I laid on Tord's shoulder and looked at what Tord was looking at. Just the usual stuff, Hentai, guns, y'know. Tord looked down at me and and hugged me.

" Y'know, I don't like what you did the other day. " I frowned.

" I know, but sometimes you need to be taught a lesson. " Tord said.

I looked away blushing in anger. I looked back about to argue again until I noticed Tord looking down at my chest.

" Tord! Your my dad! " I yelled which woke the other boys.

" What! What!? What did Tord do to you? " Tom asked.

" Tord was looking at my chest! " I yelled.

Tom squinted his eyes at Tord.

" Why don't you guys leave and go make breakfast? " Tom said teeth clenched.

I got up and jumped on Matt's back giggling. Me, Matt, and Edd ran downstairs. We made it downstairs and started cooking when we heard a thud upstairs. I laughed.

" Should I go check to make sure Tom isn't gonna kill Tord? " I asked.

Edd laughed too, and nodded.
I walked upstairs and opened the door. I saw Tord dodging a few punches.

" Hey Gu- " I started.

But before I could finish my sentence I was jolted back.

" Ahh! " I yelped.

I opened my eyes a little bit and saw Tom's fist in the wall behind me. And his face on my neck. My breathing hitched when I felt his breath on my neck.

" Ah!~ T-Tom! " I squeaked.

Edd and Matt burst through the door. They saw Tom in the position he was in and Tord on the floor videoing it.

" Tom! " Edd yelled.

Tom jolted up and looked at me.

" Oh my god, Y/n I'm sorry! " He said.

" It's okay, I don't mind. " I responded. 

Edd smiled and walked out with Matt. Tord got up laughing. I was blushing very hard and stared at Tom. He looked back blushing hard too. I leaned on my tippy toes and lightly pecked his lips smiling then walking out. I walked downstairs and sat next to Tord.

" Why did you take so long? " Tord asked.

I just shrugged. He looked away his eyebrow raised. Tom had walked downstairs and sat down next to me. Edd then came in placing the plates with breakfast down. I started eating and also talking to Matt when I felt something on my thigh. I looked down and saw Tord's hand. I blushed a crimson red talking to Matt again. Tom looked over and saw Tord's hand on my thigh, he angrily growled at Tord. As I was talking to Matt again I felt another hand on my other thigh. I looked down and saw Tom's hand on my thigh. They both started rubbing my thigh as my breathing hitched.

" Are you okay? " Matt asked.
" Y-Yeah I'm fine " I stuttered.

He just nodded and continued talking. My eyes widened when I felt Tom and Tord both slipping there hands down my shorts.

" Ah!~ Tom! Tord! " I moaned.

Edd and Matt stared at me then at the other boys. Matt had dropped his mirror while Edd dropped his cola.

" Tord! What did I tell you! And Tom you know better! " Edd shouted. " Y/n listen the b- "

I just got up and ran upstairs tears filling my eyes. I slammed my door shut and locked it. I started crying into my pillow, sounding all muffled.

I know Tord would do it. But why would Tom do it?