Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in my bed watching TV. I was watching TV until my cat Tommy jumped on my bed. He was 3 years old now, and he got really big!

" Oh hi Tommy! " I squealed petting him.

He purred licking my hand. I giggled and got up holding him. He curled up into a ball as I walked down the stairs. I walked to the kitchen grabbing Tommy's bowl. I opened up the can of wet food as Tommy began meowing. Tom came downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

He came over and picked Tommy up. Tommy crawled onto Tom's shoulder meowing into his ear. I looked over and saw this happening.

" Hehe, aww Tommy! " I laughed.

I grabbed Tommy off of Tom and fed him his food. He started eating very quickly enjoying every little bit. Suddenly, Ringo walked in getting very jealous. He jumped onto my shoulder meowing and pawing my nose gently.

" ! Ringo! " I yelled.

Tom laughed and picked Ringo off me. He held him petting his small head, Ringo purred and licked Tom's fingers. Tom laughed and placed Ringo back on the ground where he went back upstairs.

After Tommy finished eating, I picked him up and walked upstairs waving to Tom.

" Oh wait Y/n! " Tom shouted.

I looked back

" Yes! "

" Remember you have to go back to school tomorrow alright? " he said.

I just nodded and walked away. I placed Tommy on his fluffy bed with a box next to him full to the brim of toys. I walked out the door and knocked gently on Tord's door. I heard some struggling and moving around but soon he opened the door.

" Oh, Hallo Y/n " he greeted his Norwegian accent thick.

" Hi Tord, were you sleeping? You look horrible. " I laughed.

He looked up seeing his two horns very messy. He chuckled and nodded fixing his hair. I giggled and walked in sitting on his bed.

" So what do you need? " he asked.

I sighed and sat in his lap. He jolted and looked me in the eye blushing.

" So, you remember that one thing you did after I fought Makenzie. " I said.

Tord nodded.

" Well, I'm thinking about getting Brooklyn back for what she did sooo " I stopped for a moment to wrap my arms around Tord, " If your gonna punish me, do it now. "

Tord stopped and gulped, But then smirked. He rubbed his hands up and down my thighs.

" Ahhh~ T-Tord. " I whimpered.

He was about to pull my shirt off until I heard Tom's voice.

" Y- Hey Y/n? Where are you? "

I ignored it and saw Tord had already removed my shirt. I wasn't listening until I heard Tom's footsteps run to the front of Tord's room.

" Tord! You piece of shit! " I heard him shout.

Edd and Matt had also ran up to the front of his door.

" T-Tord! Open the door! " Edd stuttered.

Before me and Tord could do anything, Tom burst through the door. He angrily grabbed me accidentally grabbing my chest area.

" Ahh! T-Tom! " I yelped.

He whispered an apology to me but handed me to Edd. He slammed the door shut as we heard them arguing.
Edd pulled me to my room as I laid in my bed. Edd handed me my shirt as I put it back on. He patted my head and walked out.

I laid there on my bed feeling a rattling of the house from Tom and Tord. I just ignored it and fell asleep getting ready for the extreme fight I was gonna face tomorrow.