Chapter 1. Going Home

Stiles may look 17 in appearance but he is over two thousand years old. He gets kicked out of the pack and decides to move to Forks, his home town. Stiles is a Cullen, the oldest Cullen. He was the one who turned Carlisle and only stuck around until Carlisle turned Esme, then he was gone again. He misses Carlisle; he was in a way like a son to Stiles short though his time was with him. The brunette recently discovered a plot to kill one of his son's children's mates. A vampire with red curly hair and snow white skin asked for his help. His family caused quite the ruckus by killing the girl's own mate and now Victory wanted revenge.

         He obviously refused and planned on getting in contact with Carlisle to tell him of the news. Instead of a phone call like he was planning on doing, he is going to head there and help, since the pack kicked him out to "protect him". If only they knew who they were messing with. He's a hybrid, his father vampire and mother Quileute wolf. For some odd reason the genetics mixed perfectly and both him and his mother survived the pregnancy. From a young age he was able to turn into a white wolf and developed vampiric abilities. He has always been different and has always been powerful. Forks better watch out because Mieczyslaw "Stiles" "Mitch" Cullen Stilinski was not someone to mess with.

Stiles POV.

        I was hunting in the preserve when my phone buzzed in my pocket telling me I had a message. It was Scott telling me there was a pack meeting. I kind of just want to skip it though I mean I know they are going to kick me out tonight. I've known for weeks now with Scott ignoring me and me getting excluded from everything. Making up my mind I run back to my house, and seeing Noah there I stop to tell him the news of my soon departure. I saved Noah's life a while back and he's let me stay with him pretending to be his son. It was also a bonus that he was a distant relative.

        "Hey Noah, I just thought that I should inform you of my departure soon seeing as the pack is going to kick me out tonight." I casually leaned against the wall to see his reaction. Mine wasn't so bad right now, but I know it will be bad when it physically happens.

         "What?! Are you gonna be okay? I mean I know about your whole wolf side longing for a pack thing. You're not going to fall into a deep depression or something?" he asked worriedly. I smile, Noah was always concerned about me after he stopped drinking. It was nice how much he cared. I more than likely wouldn't be okay, but making my companion worry isn't on my to do list. So I lie.

         "Noah, I'll be fine. I'm half vampire and I've known that they were going to do this for a while. Sure, it stings, but I'll get over it. I'm two thousand years old and I've faced bigger threats. Plus I'm going to go to Forks, my kind of werewolf pack is there and they'll accept me. If not, I can be on my lonesome or join up with a vampire coven. I can be in either."

         "Well, okay, I'm glad you'll be okay. I'm going to miss you, Stiles." He said sincerely and gave me a big old Stilinski hug.

        With that all good and done I went to my room and packed a duffel, seeing as I was just going to buy new ones once I got to Port Royal I didn't need my whole closet. A makeover was long since due. I grabbed some pictures of me, Noah, and of the pack. I know they're kicking me out and I should be mad at them, I am if only a little, but I'm more depressed and sad than anything.

         I head to the jeep, my beloved Roscoe. I've had the thing for years, it's the only thing that's really stuck with me at all times. I put the key into the ignition, start him up, and I'm off. Time to get kicked out. When I open the door they all look either sad, angry, or relieved. Of course I have to act all cheery like my usual Stiles way and act oblivious to what they're about to do, even though it's going to cause me a lot of pain. Pack bonds breaking are excruciating for wolves, but they don't know it's going to be like that for me because humans can't feel them. I walk up to the couch, jump over the back and plop down. Scott is the first one to speak; he kind of looks depressed. Sucks to be him. "Stiles, we need to tell you something."