Chapter 7. Moving On

Stiles Pov.
     I peeled my eyes open and slowly blinked. Why was I in the living room, covered in people? Oooh, it all came flooding back to me, I told them about him and the pack, than broke down sobbing. God, I'm an emotional wreck.    I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone tighten there hold on me and snuggle into my chest. I furrowed my brows in confusion and looked down to find Jacob sleeping soundly. I chuckled a little, he had a little bit of drool seeping onto my shirt. God, he's adorable. I gasp when I see his life flash before my eyes. I see different little flashes of us smiling together, of us and the Cullens, of a pack of wolves, of everything. I even saw flashes of when he was younger. I would give my life for his. I'll protect him and keep him safe, make him smile when he is sad. I imprinted on him.... but how?
      I felt more people shift and looked to see all of the Cullens unwrapping themselves from the pile. All except Edward he was stuck getting cuddled by Bella in her sleep. Rosalie looked at Bella and gave her the stink eye for a bit before looking at me and Jake and smiling. Jasper rose an eyebrow at my position. So I did what any other mature person would do and stuck my tongue out at him. They laughed quietly and Carlisle shook his head fondly at my actions.
"We're going out to hunt for a bit. We'll be back in an hour or so." He whispered. I lifted my head a bit and gave him a thumbs up, he nodded and they were off. I laid my head back down and closed my eyes and let it sink in that I imprinted on two people and felt so much better to have Jacob here instead of Derek. Wait but how is this possible, my mate is Derek. I cant just change mates..... right? My protectivenes of Derek seems to have faded away and now the only person I can think of is Jake. Protect Jake, love Jake, no one but Jake. Why is this happening?!
    Edward nudging me brought me out of my small panic. He gave me a concerned look, then proceeded to tap his forehead. I nodded in understanding before I heard Edwards voice in my head and let down my mental shield just enough so he could here my responses.

(Italics; Edward, bold; Stiles)

  Are you okay?

  Yeah, I'm fine why wouldn't I be? I mean I did have my mate that I imprinted on pretty much reject me and kick me out of the pack only to now imprint on another person and have no feelings or urges to protect the original "mate" and only think of this said person and totally freaking out because I had no idea this could happen. Did I mention I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!??????

  Woah, Stiles calm down what are you talking about?

  I imprinted on Jacob, but I don't know how because I imprinted on Derek.

  Wait, so you're telling me you imprinted on the mutt, even though you already imprinted on another mutt?

  Yes, but now I feel no mate urges for the one I originally imprinted on. Now I only feel it for Jacob, and don't you dare call Jake a mutt again or I'll rip your throat out.

Jeez, you really do care for him. Maybe it's just your wolf realizing how much of a douche that other guy was.

I don't know! Thats why I'm freaking out, can that even happen? Was the first one fake, because I sure hell didn't feel as protective over Derek as I do Jacob. I don't know what's going on this has never happened to me before!!

  Wait. Have imprinted on someone before these two?

...... no, my vamp side always smelt the potential mate. I've only imprinted on Derek before and I fell in love. Now with Jake my vamp is screaming at me that he's my mate and I imprinted on him soooo. I'm still kind of freaking out.

  Congrats you now have a mate that will love you back. Stop freaking out your wolf probably got confused and your vampire side is fixing it.

So let me get this straight...... you think my wolf is stupid.

(Back to out of their heads)

  Edward started chuckling and said out loud, "Maybe."
   I turn my head glare at him and say, "Jerk"
"Bitch," my jaw just dropped, Edward knows references.
"You're now my new best friend." I say still in shock while grinning. I feel Jacob move a bit more and hear him mumble,
"Who's your best friend?" I chuckle.
"Eddie" Jacob lifts his head to look at Edward raises an eyebrow and then looks back to me and blushes. Awe, god can he get anymore adorable. He look at me in shock. Wait did I just say that out loud?
"Yes." Jacob said grinning like an idiot while I groaned. I then heard Jake gasp, did he just imprint on me. Huh, this is an interesting turn of events. I wonder why took so long and wasn't instantaneous. I was brought out of my thoughts when Jake kissed me I sat in shock, until he started to pull away and I started to kiss him back passionately. It felt like it lasted forever and it was just the two of us but the moment was broken when we heard a squeal coming from the doorway. We both pulled away and looked to see that it came from Esme, Carlisle looking fondly at his wife.
"It seems our moment has been ruined." I pouted while looking back at Jake.
"Yes, yes it has." He said a little grumpily. I laughed and sat up making him fall to the ground and making me laugh even more. While I stood I offered my hand to him smiling softly, he took it graciously. We moved over to the couch and sat down with Jake nearly sitting on me holding my hand and waited for the rest of the Cullens to get back. While we were waiting Bella came to,  she looked confused at our arrangement but sat on Edward in the armchair nonetheless. He whispered into her ear what happened and she started smiling. Jasper, Alice, Carlisle, and Esme were smiling as well having heard what Edward said. Emmet and Rosalie were the last to arrive, then we were back to sitting around the living room in pairs.
"Now that everyone has returned we can get on with discussing Victoria." Carlisle looked for any objections and found none. Jacob took this as his turn to speak up.
"She's been showing up for a couple weeks now. Every time we try to catch she gets away and you," he said looking at Emmet," coming onto our lands did not set well with the pack when chasing after her."
"You did what!?" I screamed, "You know the wolves don't like you guys and there's a bloody treaty that says if you go on there land they can kill you! Why  in the bloody hell did you cross the goddamn territory!?" Emmet looked shocked at my accent coming up but had decency to look ashamed and sighed.
"I'm sorry, I almost had her." He muttered. I sighed as well this going to be a very long meeting.

Stiles: Fiiiinally you took forever to update.

Me: *glares at him* It's not my fault I had writers block and a lot going on okay...... shut up.*pouting*

Stiles:*sighs* Okay, okay fine but I have one question what happened to the bromance?

Jacob: I was wondering about that too.

Me: We'll, you see Jacob when I had writers block I had asked for the readers opinion on what to do and they wanted stacob so I gave them stacob.

Derek: Does that mean the pack and I are out if the picture.

Me: Possibly.

Stiles: Oh come on! Just tell him.... and me, I want to know too.

Me: Nah, I think I'll let it pester with you.

Stiles: You're no fun.*He pouts*

Me: Oh hush you, I need to do the ending.

Stiles: Ugggh, fine.

Me:*Smiling* Thank you-

Stiles: Your welcome. *sarcastically*

Me:*glares at him a little* Well anyways, sorry for taking so long in the update. Thanks for bearing with me I hope you liked it. All character rights go to Teen Wolf and Twilight. The plot is mine.... bye.