Chapter 8. How dare you!

Previously,
Stiles and Jacob admitted their feelings for each other and both imprinted on the other. Edward knows references and isn't a total dick. Bella was confused and Esme was really happy. Last but not least Emmet was sorry for crossing over the treaty's boundary and they're starting the meeting on Victoria. Yey, now that you're all caught up onto the story.

Stiles Pov.
  I can't believe Emmet crossed over the boundary just to get that red head. The wolves were right there as well, what the hell was he thinking he could have gotten himself killed. He does look apologetic and he was just trying to keep Bella safe. I sigh, why do young vampires always think they are invincible.
"Next time just let the wolves handle it if it's on there territory. You don't need to die over something as simple as that." I berated him, meaning every single word that came out of my mouth.
"But-"
"No buts." I give Emmet my best Dad glare. "Promise me you won't do it agian."
"Fine, I promise not to cross over to their territory." He says sulkily. Wow, I have never been more right about calling young vampires children. I let my sheild down just enough to let Edward hear and he responds with

(Edward; Stiles)

I resent that.

He looks like a toddler who just got got told no more candy on Halloween. I give him a look saying you know I'm right.

You're right. But at least we don't act like dinosaurs, Old man. He starts with studying Emmet and ending with smiling cheekily at me.

How dare you call me an old man. I gasp in fake hurt and start smiling playfully. You're gonna pay for that.

(End mind speak. Oh and the stuff with them smiling and stuff they actually showed on the outside so you don't get confused later on.)

I shift Jacob over to the side a little and lunge at Edward. We start a small wrestling match, I make sure that Bella won't feel left out so she can see us. We keep at it trying to gain a hand over the other until I trap Edward in a headlock.
"Do you give up?" I ask Edward panting a little in show, that was actually kind of easy, but eh I get what I can and it was fun. Edward glances up and stops his struggling for a little bit and actually looks as if he'll say yes but alas it's never that easy.
"Never." He says in as serious as you can get tone while trying to surpress a laugh. I pout a little and say in a posh voice.
"Then you shall stay there until you apologize for calling me," I pause for dramatic effect and get a look of horror on my face," old!"
  All he does is laugh, which I interrupted so graciously and gave him a noogie until he finally gives up.
  "Okay! Okay!" He gasps out between his laughter. "I give up! I give up! I'm sorry I- I'm sorry I called you an old- old man!" I let him go and fall on a heap on the floor.
  "Was that soooooo hard?" I drawl dramatically.
"Yes, yes it was." He says in a dead pan voice.
"You're mean." I stick my tongue out at him. He responds with flipping me the bird. I pout sulkily while glaring at him until it got interupted by Bella.
"Um, what just happened?"
"He called me an old man!" I whine and point an accusing finger at Eddie.
"When? You guys didn't say a thing." She asks and  she does have a good point.

"After he called me a kid!" Eddie yelled pointing at me accusingly. Heh, he's getting a kick out of this just as much as I am. Wait a minute.

    "Hey, I never called you a kid!"

"You did!"

   "Did not!"                                                                                         

"Did!"

    "Didn't!"
"Did!"
    "Didn't!"
"Did!"
     "Didn't!"
"Didn't!"
      "Did!"
Oh crap oops.
"Aha! See he did call me kid." Edward says proud of himself.
"Well considering that you both just did that I'd say you're both children. You two sound like toddlers." Esme says while smiling at our antics and Edward loosening up. Edwardo and I look at each other in fake disgust and in a shush of wind we're by our respective mates in no time. I snuggle into Jake and glare at Eddie.
"What happened to you two being best friends?" Jakie poo asks while chuckling at our behaviour. I turn to look at him and say in a tone that sounds as if what I am saying is fact.
"We are. This is how best friends work you love them but you hate them at the same time. Isn't it wonderful."
"You're such a dork." He says while shaking his head and laughing. I pull him closer and snuggle more, choosing to ignore him calling me dork. I mean I am one and I'm not afraid to say it but snuggling is just so nice. I glance up to see Eddie snuggling with Bella too but not nearly as much as me. It's probably because he doesn't want her to get cold and stuff. I frown thinking how lucky I actually am to be a hybrid. I don't have to deal with some of the crap they do. I mean it would suck being able to be figured out right away by just my temperature. 

Edward Pov.
   That was awesome! If he's going to be our Grandpa now I'm going to be so happy. He's way less uptight than Carlisle. He even got me to have some fun and mess around.... me! I glance around the room again and notice Stiles frowning and in serious thought.
   "Why are you frowning at me?" I asked quizzically, everyone should hear this not just me. My family all whipped their heads to Stiles as he seemed to break out of his stupor. I know I just met the guy but I'm starting to get worried for him he keeps getting lost in his own mind. I've seen what goes on in there once and I did not like it, there was so much pain. I don't want him to go through all of that.
  "What?" He asked shaking his head a little and squinting at me.
  "Why were you frowning?" I ask again and say it more slowly with a worry edge to my voice. He looks contemplating for a minute and suddenly smiles all big and bright. The way he changes his emotions so quickly is kind of scary.
   "I wasn't frowning." He states cheerfully. This time I'm the one frowning.
   "Yes you were."

Rosalie Pov.
   "I wasn't frowning, I don't know what you are talking about." Stiles is still denying frowning and why should we care if he was frowning in the first place. He is quite funny and I've grown fond of the old hybrid quite quickly but not enough to worry over frowning. It amazes me how much Edward has opened up and actually lived a little and got out the stick up his arse with him around. I suppose we should worry a little bit with what he has had to go through in the last week but he's lived over a thousand years, he should be able to handle this on his own. We need to stop pestering him so much about such things.
   I know he got injured earlier but I feel like he wasn't actually trying when he fought Emmett. I have a feeling he could kill us all with his eyes closed in five seconds flat.
  "Just leave the poor man alone. He doesn't need your pestering, let us actually speak of what this meeting is actually about." I finally said at about the tenth denial. It seems like the whole family had asked why he was frowning and Stiles was starting to look agitated. Even his precious mutt Jacob had asked. My comment shut everyone up and Stiles looked at me in thanks relieved they were off his back. "Alice what have you seen of Victoria's future?" I ask steering it toward something productive.                                                                                                                                                              "Nothing, I don't know her plans. It's as if she keeps changing her mind and knows that I am watching her." Alice says seriously and looks upset about someone dissuading her powers. I sigh, her visions were one of our main weapons.
   "All we know is that whatever she's planning is going to be big." Carlisle said while looking at Stiles.
   "Not exactly." Stiles said while standing up. " About a week ago the red head came me seeking help in getting revenge while normally I would have turned her away I was bored and listened. When I heard her mention the Cullens I refused to help but not before she told me she was creating a newborn army."
     "The army must be what has been causing all the ruckus on the news. We must prepare." Carlisle said with conviction.

Stiles: Well, I'm surprised you actually got to talking about Victoria. Took you long enough.

Me: Yeah, yeah shut up I need to watch the movie again I'm to lazy to read the book.

Stiles: Yeah your kind of missing some stuff.

Me: I knooow, but I don't want to watch it. I've come to hate twilight and I don't understand why I even started writing this.    

Stiles: Cause you love me and thought I would make it more baddass?        

Me:*glares slightly* Yes.

Stiles: *raises hands to soothe my anger* Just stating fact.

Me: *rolls eyes* Whatever, all rights reserved to twilight and teen wolf. I own part of the plot that's it.