10 Things a Cinderella Hates about (YOU) Prince Charming

1. I hate when I first saw you, 'cause that made my world turn hell.

2. I hate when you came near me and introduced yourself, 'cause I know this is a well-rehearsed speech – I can tell.

3. I hate whenever your fingers touch my skin, 'cause I know I'm just one of your million victims.

4. I hate whenever you slowly lift your face, 'cause I know I'll be seeing the look of the devil trying to lose my chaste.

5. I hate when you perfectly showcase that ravishing smile, 'cause I know you're enjoying yourself knowing you'll eat my innocence in no time.

6. I hate when you pull me next to you from time to time, 'cause I know sooner or later you'll push me away like I've done an evil crime.

7. I hate when you whisper in my ear telling words of loving and promises, 'cause it will be the very reason that will torn my heart into a million pieces.

8. I hate when you finally brush your lips onto mine, 'cause I know you'll touch my heart and clutches it like it's burning in fire.

9. I hate when I let you do all these as you say you'll never go, 'cause I can't help but fall.

10. And I hate when I know I can't hate you, not even once ... not even at all.