Tie

A/N: This is my first fanfic about the Jichan couple and I really hope y'all will enjoy reading this book. I'm sorry if I've made any grammar or spelling issues...or any other issues :))

Joo Chan's pov

Tie day. One of the most horrid days. For starters, you have to wake up early for school, get ready, get on the crowded bus and assemble at the assembly point. Unfortunately, I'm in the school's committee leadership board so I have to wake up earlier than others usually do. It sucks even more when you have morning duty. I have to check the students attire and greet every staff that passes by which is dreadful.

However, on this very very faithful day, I had woken up late. I spent the whole night doing my art project that I forgot about my morning duty. I woke up an hour later than usual and only had twenty minutes to get ready and I haven't even packed my bag.

I got ready as fast as I could, trying not to make any loud noises as my parents were still sleeping. I looked around before dashing out of my house and stuffing me feet in my overly worn pair of school shoes.

Just as I got to the bus stop, the bus was right there. I heaved a sigh of relief and boarded the bus. I took the seat at the very back and leaned my head on the glass panel of the bus. I checked my watch and it was 6:50. I only have five minutes before my duty starts. Jibeom's gonna kill me.

Jibeom is the president of the student committee and basically one of the most popular person in school. Everyone loves him for his personality. He's sweet,kind,smart and many more. His traits,and face, are what made the girls in our school drool over him...even me.

I alighted the bus and ran towards my school. I cursed whoever made the bus stop far from the school. I ran all the way to the back of the hall and quickly put down my things. As I was about to leave, I heard someone cleared his throat.

"Late again, Joo Chan?"

I cursed other my breath. I spun around only to see Jibeom standing with a hand on his hip. Even though Jibeom and I are close friends, he wouldn't over look my situation...maybe because I've been late so many times.

He raised his eyebrows when I didn't answer him.

"Uh...morning?" I greeted instead.

He pursed his lips instead and muttered about hurrying up. "Don't forget your tie, Joo Chan," Jibeom said as I almost left the back of the hall. I turned back and smiled sheepishly at him. I dug out my tie from my school bag and found it untied. I cursed again but this time, loudly.

"What was that Joo Chan?"

I quickly got up muttering a 'nothing'. I put the tie around my neck, twisting and turning it, trying to tie it. After one year, I still don't know how to tie a tie. Then, a pair of hands fell upon mine. I looked up and could've sworn that my heart was beating at a thousand kilometers per minute. Jibeom's face was so close to mine that if any of us were to move, we would be kissing.

I looked down and dropped my hands to my sides as Jibeom tied my tie. After a while, he tugged on it, tightening it to look appropriate and neat. However, his hands remained there. I looked up and was dumbfounded to see Jibeom looking back at me. His eyes glanced down for a moment but he averted them back to my eyes. Warmth crawled up to my cheeks. Did he just look at my lips? Oh my god, does he want to kiss me? This always happens in dramas omo omo!! I was screaming internally.

I've liked Jibeom ever since I was enrolled into the school. The main reason I had also wanted to join the school committee board was because of him and now, here I am, barely an inch away from the president of the school committee board.

We stayed like that for about a minute until I decided to cough out, "I'm late." And even so, I didn't move. I averted my eyes somewhere else but eventually looked back at Jibeom. He licked his lips and I thought that this boy was going to be the death of me. He tightened his grip on my tie and without warning, he pulled on it allowing the minimal space between us to close up.

His lips were on mine. My lips was on his. The moment barely lasted for a second as he pulled away before I got the chance to react. His grip on my tie loosened but his hands still remained there. He looked afraid, hurt that I didn't do anything.

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking," he whispered and took a step back, dropping my tie in the process. He hung his head and didn't noticed that I had taken a step towards him. I lifted his chin up and looked at him in the eye. He furrowed his eyebrows and I could only smile softly. I leaned in, dropping my hand and wrapping my arms around his neck. I shut my eyes close. I have always dreamed of this moment and it was finally coming true.

I was about to pull back but Jibeom wrapped his arms around my waist. His soft lips rubbed against mine and I smiled in between the kiss. I pulled back afterwards, due to lack of air. I fluttered my eyes open and I was blinded by the wide smile given by Jibeom. I smiled back, my left hand playing with the back of his hair.

"You two are la-" We whipped our heads to the left and saw Ms Jang. She was completely flustered. It was at that moment that I realized that Jibeom and I were still close. We pulled apart, Jibeom clearing his throat while looking away.

Ms Jang could only watch and eventually sighed something about detention which I wasn't listening as my mind was replaying the scene before. Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the thought of kissing Jibeom again. Ms Jang soon left and Jibeom turned back to me.

"I guess I'll see you later then. Bye Joo." He smiled that breathtaking smile again before taking my hand and closing the distance between us again. He gave a quick peck to my lips before turning around. I watched as he went off.

He stopped before the corner and turned back. He smiled and waved at me. I returned the wave and gave a wide smile. Once he left, I had to refrain myself from screaming . I just kissed Jibeom. Me. Jibeom. Kissed. I couldn't help but smile and touched my lips.

I then walked out and was bombarded by my good friend, Donghyun. "What happened back there? Jibeom came out just a while ago and he was as red as you. Are you guys sick? Let me check your temperature. " I covered my face with my hands before he could reach for my forehead and walked away quickly to avoid embarrassment.

I got to my station for the morning duty and wished the day could end quickly just so I could get to see Jibeom again....even though we would both be in detention.

A/N: First chapter yaaayy :D