Attention Boyfriend!

Third person pov

Jibeom and Joochan lay on the couch in the living room. Joochan had his head rested on Jibeom's lap as he plays with one of his hands. Jibeom had a book in his other hand. The couple stayed in that position until Joochan shifted to sit up and rest his head on Jibeom's shoulder.

"Beomie, let's go out. I'm bored," Joochan frowned and nuzzled closer to Jibeom.

However, Jibeom only hummed and continued reading his book, completely engrossed in it.

"Baby," Joochan called out again.

This time, he was completely ignored. Joochan waited a while for any sign of response but like before, none came.

Upset, Joochan got up and went to his room. He sat on his bed and took out his drawing pad to release his frustration.

Meanwhile, Jibeom was still reading his book. He knew Joochan had gotten up and left but he couldn't bring it in him to put the book down. After this chapter. He thought.

Jibeom soon came to the end of the said chapter and had to painfully put down the book. He sighed and got up from the couch. Jibeom turned towards the rooms and started walking to Joochan's room.

Once he was in front of the slightly ajar door, he peeked inside only to see hi grumpy boyfriend drawing. Joochan had his legs folded and a slight pout was there too. Cute.

Jibeom opened the door quietly and took a step inside. He then closed the door as softly as he could behind him and approached his boyfriend.

By this point, it was obvious that Joochan was ignoring Jibeom because Jibeom had made many noises on his way to said lover boy.

For instance, Jibeom had actually tripped on his own foot and let out a yelp, but Joochan didn't even flinch.

Next, when Jibeom had made it to the bed, Joochan did not look up and continued with his sketch.

With this, Jibeom frowned slightly and sat next to his boyfriend. He waited for a minute. And another, but Joochan had no intentions of giving the latter his attention.

Jibeom then snatched away Joochan's drawing pad, earning a 'hey!' from the said boy, and laid his head on Joochan's laps.

Jibeom stared into Joochan's eyes and it felt as though he was staring up into the skies. It was as if the stars was painted in Joochan's eyes and he thought, wow.

Jibeom reached out his left hand and caressed Joochan's right cheek gently.

"Joo, I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

Jibeom waited for Joochan's reply and saw how his cheeks were painted with soft pink. Cute.

He smiled fondly when Joochan leaned in towards his hand, letting out a sigh.

"It's okay Beomie. I forgive you."

And that was enough for Jibeom to pull Joochan down to give a small, chaste kiss. He pulled back afterwards, hand still caressing Joochan's cheek.

Jibeom smiles fondly at his lover and proceeded to pull Joochan's body down so that they were both laying on the bed now.

Jibeom wrapped his arms around Joochan's waist as Joochan played with his hair.

"I love you, Joochan. Don't forget," Jibeom whispered.

Joochan looked up from where his was laying on Jibeom's chest and pecked Jibeom's lips.

"I won't."

A/N: a very very very short and late post,, sorryy. But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It isn't that great but it's something...i guess.