Where's Gavin

Michael's POV

"I love you boi" I said while hugging Gavin, why was he leaving I wanted him here with me. He pushed me away and ran off. I stood there wanting him to run back at me to hug me, kiss me, I wanted Gavin, it hurt me to see him so sad "Michael" I heard my name, I turned and was greeted by Lindsay "hey" I said hugging her she hugged back and looked at me "I love you" she said "love you too" I said back. I meant it but I wished it so badly to be Gavin.

~~~~~~2 years later~~~~~~~~~

Michael's POV

I woke up next to Lindsay, she was still sleeping. She had the day off so I didn't wake her. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom I got ready for the day, and drove to work. I parked and got out seeing Geoff pull up the same time. I rushed into the building and sat at my desk, turned on my things and started at the empty desk to my right. I let out a big sigh wanting Gavin to be here, I wanted to hear his stupid accent say my name, I wanted to see his bright green eyes, his big nose, his sandy hair, I just wanted to see my boi. But I knew I wouldn't I looked at the cleared off desk, the big hole in it remembering all the good times me and Gavin had together. I wish he would just come back, I didn't hear Geoff come in. I was now sitting in Gavin's old chair with my face pressed on his old desk tears starting to form under my eyes. I jumped when Geoff put a hand on my shoulder "it's okay Michael" he said rubbing my back "no it's not, he's not coming back, he's never coming back" I said tears falling down on the desk "you don't know that he could, he just took a little break" he said "no he quit Geoff, he quit because of me" a puddle of tears was now on his desk. I haven't seen Gavin since that day on my wedding when he said bye. I didn't think that he meant I'm quitting my job and leaving you forever. I wish he was here, I just want to hug him and smell him I just want my boi back.