Chapter 1

There was one a girl that her name is "Brooklyn Belle Hope Gonzalez" she wasn't as pretty as all the girls she was pretty chubby. She loved to be called by Brook but only family called her that and other's called her by her full name. Then one day she decided she wanted a fifteen she was so exited to have one. After a while her parents decided to throw her one but what she didn't know what fate had in front of her. So her parents wanted to have a professional teaching her' surprise dance.

(Brook POV.)
I just wanted to have great party to have a great time no matter what. I hate that I'm teased but now I get to be special for one day and no one can ruin it.

(Later that day)
Brook was just so happy that she wanted to go to do everything for her fifteen but they had time 2 years to prepare so there was no rush in anything. When they went to go see her dress it was so pretty and wonderful.

 When they went to go see her dress it was so pretty and wonderful

It also had a tail that she thought it was amazing. So they were heading to find professional dancers and it was difficult but, they went online to search some up they found this one group. They headed to where they were located at and it was so amazing the feeling Brook got of seeing all the dancer's. She got so exited that she was so hyper to see that she was going to dance with some of them. Then they made the contract with them but, she didn't know that would change her life forever.

(Few days later)
So it was her first day at dance practice she was so exited but, she had to wait for half and hour then the boss came over who was a lady.

(The lady's name is Norma)
Norma "I'm sorry for the wait but once Sebastian is done with that group he'll teach you your dance."

Brook "Ok then i'll wait a little longer."