Chapter 11

So Brook was just so happy and she hugged Jose afterwords they went to the park to talk for a very long time. Then they headed back to Brook's home. Brook was just so happy about what had just happen.

(Like 89 dates later)

So they have been going on many dates and also fit them in Jose's schedule until one day they were walking in the park. Then all a sudden Jose stops Brook and tells her something.

Jose "Wait I want to tell you something"

Brook "What's wrong and what do you have to tell me????"

Jose "It's been great getting to know you and everything that we have done has made me see what I liked in you are just so special to me"

Brook was starting to cry and she decided to put Joseph's car seat down and put him in his car seat.

Brook "Wow this is amazing but where is this leading to"

Jose "Look at our son's shirt and that will answer everything"

Brook got down and unzipped Joseph's jacket and saw his shirt read "Will you be my girlfriend" then she cried even more because it was to emotional for her. So then she turned back to Jose and saw that he was on his knee and had a rose that was blue. Then she made Jose get back up and told him

Brook "No way..."

Jose "Why no???"

Brook "No way you did this all for me and my answer is YES!!!!"

Jose "Ohh ok then I should have let you finish"

Brook "You should"

So then Jose got Brook close to him and they finally kissed and then they were so happy about it.

Brook "Wow that was amazing and is that flower fake"

Jose "Yea thought it would make it more memorable if it couldn't die"

Brook "Ohh that's so nice"

Jose "It's blue because I represent our son because of him I got to see you again"

Brook "That's so sweet of you"

Jose "So how we going to explain this to our parents because since you are a 16 and im 19"

Brook "What if we don't tell them right now until I'm 18 and then will tell them for now will keep it our little secret"

Jose "Ok but can we tell at least one person"

Brook "Yeah ok what if you tell one person and I tell a person we trust very much with this secret"

So then that's what they agreed on they each told a person they trust dearly.