Chapter 5

Jose "Why are you eating crackers????"

Brook "Because it helps me when im nervous a lot"

Angel "Well it is a known fact that it helps pregnant women calm down there nausea"

Brook "Are you insinuating im pregnant"

Jose "Yes because i've seen someone go through a pregnancy so I know that's what they do"

Laurissa "Man you guys are so judgy about everything so leave her alone"

Brook "Yeah and im not and look where here"

So they arrived at the ballroom it was so pretty decorated that she almost fainted but was able to recover quickly. Brook was having so much fun till some one come up to her and said: "Is the ceremony going to start soon" and Brook was confused and realized that it was really late 9:37 p.m. Later on they started her dance and she was amazing out there. She still didn't managed to learn her whole dance there was little bits of bumps along the way. So then she realized that they made a huge mistake contracting them. Later on after the guys had left Brook was about to cry but, she dint because Brook thought it would just be wrong so she decided to put a fake smile on.

(2 months after)
Brook was just exited about being a mother she was just still thinking who could be the father of her child that still likes her because she's so far along. Right now she was sitting outside with a light jacket on. (Now in days you could really see Brook's belly because she had lost all her weight was normal skinny. She could now be skinny forever because no matter what she would eat or do she could never get fat again unless babies start to dicompose in her.)Brook was just waiting for her brother to come home from work because he had a surprise for her but, her brother had just told her to wait outside on the porch. So Brook sat anxiously for his arrival and when he was driving in she got up from her chair an waited for her brother to come out of the car. Then he came out with a cute blue stuff animal it was a bear. So then told her: This is for you can put in the crib for your child.

Brook "What do you mean the baby's crib I don't have one yet?????"

What Brook didn't know waiting for her brother was a diversion because inside her family was getting her room ready. So they were so exited about it because they had taken out the big bed and replaced it with a one bed person and a baby crib. Then her brother lead her in the house but told her to close her eyes that he would lead her. They went in and the family was rushing to put things away for she could see her room. Then her brother told her to open her eyes. To Brook's surprise she was just so amazed and they told her she is able to use the restroom there because they fixed the shower and jacuzzi.