Chapter 6- Awaken

Nobody POV
Zane woke up remembering what happened last night Zane bruises stung but than he ran to the bathroom coughing up blood when he stopped Zane turned on the sink and splashed his face and wiped his mouth. Zane looked at Gene and mumbled "What do I tell him? Say thank you for bringing me back?" He turned on the shower and got his clothes he wanted to continue thinking in the shower. Zane finished and had the perfect idea he changed and waited for Gene to wake up. Zane was bandaging up the claw marks,bruises, cuts, and other things. Gene woke up an hour later and yawned and looked at Zane "Good morning Zane." Gene said in his sleepy voice. Zane came up to him and kissed him on the cheek "Thank you for bringing me back!" Zane mumbled but loud enough to hear and left. "Sh*t he's too cute" Gene said to himself and blushed.Zane was walking down the the stairs to his class "What did I do it seemed cool in my head!" Zane yelled at himself while other people stared at him. Zane entered the class and sat down. Gene was finishing brushing his teeth then going to change. After a hour Gene went to class an hour late.

Author Notes
I think this is the longest so far! WHOOO! So for a celebration I wanna do a QnA!! Edit: NOPE! Not anymore cause no one likes my stuff so they don't comment!