Holiday Miniseries Season 1-Chapter 3

The carriage was at the castle with everyone who was invited to the party in the carriage it arrived at the front and everyone got out and entered these what each person persona.

"Um... I am Zane, And I will be tonight Novelist."
"I'm Kawaii~Chan! And I am The Explorer!"
" Hello, I am Dante, And I will be The Thespian."
"Nicole here, and I am The Engineer."
"My name is Travis, and I am the only Outlaw."
"I am Tatiana, also The Saloon Girl!"
"I go by Lucinda, I am the Mystic."
"Mah name is Gene, I will be the Railroad Tycoon!"
"My name is Katelynn, I am a Vaudevillian."

Everyone was talking and drinking while waiting for Garroth

Nicole talking-"I feel so small! This place is huge and decorated like if a queen was living here!"
Zane talking-"I never been to a ball before but after seeing by best friend Nicole in that dress. I know it's gonna be a adventurously night."

Lucinda was talking "Well it's his house! He's probably just here somewhere." Then Alex started " Well he been missing for a few days."

Tatiana talking-"I'm really excited. I've never done anything similar to this where I can dress up with all my friends around me."

Everyone said oh at the same time seeing a man at the second floor and then started to say hey as the man said "Welcome to my home. My name is Darion You all look so delicious."

Lucinda talking- "I know that Garroth likes theatrics, but I started to get a lot or horrible energy when the man well Darion came down the stairs."

Kawaii~Chan asked "Um excuse me sir Darion but where is Garroth?" Darion replied with "He wanted me to greet you and guide you too him. As he will be waiting." He continued " I see you have met my granddaughter Midnight."

Gene talking- "When I first saw Midnight I thought she was kinda cute. She little weird tho."

When about everyone started talking Darion interrupted "How about you get our guests something to drink." A servant gave everyone wine. "I propose a toast!" Darion yelled "To Garroth!" "Garroth!" Everyone else yelled. They started to drink.

Dante talking-"When I first saw the castle I was pretty confused. But now I feel at home."

"Now enjoy the decor!"Darion said, "When all is ready..." Darion whispered, then Darion started walking up the stairs. Everyone started looking around while talking to each other. "What are you?" Kawaii~Chan asked "The Mystic" Lucinda replied "What???" Kawaii~Chan said/ask "What that?" She asked again.
"Uh I do a lot of potions and talk to spirits."
"Ah so you without a wand?"
"Yes me without a wand."
"And spirits??"
"Mhm yeah there is a lot here right now actually."
"Oh wow!"
"No what do you do?"
"I explore!"
"Explore what?"
"I explore anything and everything."

Kawaii~Chan talking- "Any spaces,any secrets, any anything I need to explore."

Lucinda was talking "I suggest staying away from dark uh like stairs." Kawaii~Chan answers "but I like scary things." Katelynn came in "I just love to be the center of attention!" Dante was talking now "Uh I can see that head to toe." Katelynn asked "What do you do?" Dante replies "The Thespian of course" "I'm a Vaudevillian!" Katelynn yelled "Are you single? I can set you up with someone!"

Author Note
Changed it to Holiday cause I take too long on these apparently this continuing idk and sorry to keep it short I SUCK AT THESE EVEN IF IT'S A PARODY! Also like most of the chapters are miniseries..... Ok I need to work on this book as not a miniseries well see ya!