CHAPTER TWO

"I heard that there's a new dean," I told, Lamont

         "I heard that there's a new dean," I told, Lamont. "As long as it's not Niqo then I'm cool with whoever."

The reason why I didn't want Niqo to be the dean again is because he did some wild things, stole from the camp that was going to charities, and he even was messing with younger girls in the camp. So not only did he go to jail, they shut down the camp for four whole years and reopened back up today. I never thought they would've opened it up again but here we are.

"Woah, they don' changed all the old stuff!" Lamont looked around the outside of the camp, as we grabbed our stuff for the summer.

"Yeah, this looks different as hell." I replied, as my mom popped me in the head, causing Lamont to burst into laughter like it was funny or something.

It's been a while since the entire team was all together, at this place and all under one roof again so it was definitely going to be a big summer.

"Lamont, I made sure your pills in there." Mom told Lamont, who began to sigh.

"It's wasteful, but thank you ma'." He said, as Lamont gave her a hug.

"It's not wasteful boy, you better take those pills everyday like the bottle tells you!" She raised her voice, and looked at me. "You better be on him to take it too,"

"I will," I told her, giving her a hug.

"Bye bye Monte." Baby Layla said from the car seat in the back. She waved her small hand back and forth as Lamont went up to the car to give her some love before we left her for next three months.

"What about, Deedee?" I asked holding my arms out wide, as Lamont stepped away from the door so I could get to her.

I kissed my little sister's cheeks, as tears fell from her eyes like she wasn't going to see us again but it was only going to be three months away from home.

"I'll see you soon, Lay." I kissed her forehead before stepping away from the car to close the door.

I watched Lamont joke around with our moms, before meeting up with them.

"Trying to get rid of me already, but okay, y'all be good." She placed her soft hands on my face, and smiled. "Love y'all so much! I'll let y'all dad know that both of you guys are safe."

"You need to be safe on the road too, no texting and driving." I ordered, as she waved me off.

She finally got into the car, and we headed to the front door of the camp.

"Who you ready to see?" Lamont asked me.

"I don't know, it's whatever to me." I responded, nonchalantly.

"Yeah." Lamont shook his head.

We walked to the front door, and opened the door to sign in our names.