CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Constance laid underneath me, as I hovered over her with a smirk on my face

Constance laid underneath me, as I hovered over her with a smirk on my face. Her eyes held so much love, curiosity, trust and innocence. I was in complete star struck at her beauty. I've always thought that I wouldn't end up in a relationship again but being with Constance, I didn't have doubt.

At the age of eighteen, I had goals in my life to be a barber and get my own barbershop. So a relationship wasn't what my mind was focused on until now.

Constance Hope Wright, was a rare kind of woman. She wasn't like most who had their goals together, but she loved looking out for others than herself. Her heart was so filled with love that I know she tries to see the good in everyone. Her bubbly personality was amazing, full of joy and happiness. I don't know how I managed to pull her but I wasn't letting her go anytime soon.

"What songs have you completely memorized?" She questioned, her eyes holding deep eye contact with me.

Damn.

"Um...Tupac Hail Mary and all the verses." I replied, giving her a smirk. "And Chris Brown look at me now."

She gasped. "I'm still finding it hard to master Busta Rhymes part, but everyone else's verse I could memorize and also a song that I completely memorized is If I Ruled The World by Nas and Lauryn Hill."

"This reminds me we need to have a chill vibin' section and just listen to older school music." I told her.

"We should. How about this," She pulled herself up, as I moved off of her and laid beside her. "We pick our top ten favorite songs from back then, it doesn't matter what genres and we give it to each other."

"Top Ten?" I repeated, liking the idea already. "Sounds good. My list already in my head right now."

"Don't underestimate me chocolate drop, I'll surprise you with my list." She brushed her lips on top of mine, before sucking on my bottom lip.

"You on." I chuckled, as she climbed on top of me. I grabbed hold of her butt and took control of the kiss. The moment she slid her tongue into my mouth, I knew that she'll be a freak. "Slow down..."

The more she grinded herself on me, I was starting to feel myself getting a little too happy down there. I groaned through the kiss, and tried to control myself. "Constance...you gon' make me flip us over."

Constance quickly climbed off of me, and blinked her eyes innocently. "Sorry..."

I frowned, as I got out of bed to take care of it. I grabbed my lotion out of my bag and gave Constance a look that had her blushing. Her ass knew exactly what she was doing, but I knew whenever the time was going to come she'll be running and squirming like crazy.

I finished taking care of myself and took a long ass shower. It lasted for a good bit before I felt my fingers wrinkling so I decided that was the time to get out. I pulled the towel off of the rack and wrapped it around my waist before heading into my room.