6th Grade My Other "Friend"

So at the beginning of the year after I️ became friends with The Mistake I️ met this other girl she was the daughter to one of my teachers. One day this girls came up to my "friend" (2) and said let me introduce you to AK (supposedly the most "popular" girl) I️ honestly think because she's the type of girl that's ALWAYS hanging around boys. So this other girl introduced her and ever since I've haven't heard from her until this one day it was around Christmas and she had given me a note saying "I'm really sorry for not hanging out with you guys anymore and I️ hope we can still be friends" so I️ said it was fine but still she never talked to me and she would take about me behind my back to my "friend" but she told me. But this one day we were playing hockey and she had put her foot on the puck and tried to block it and I️ called her out and she told me "Oh well sorry that the gravity messed me up" yelling at me and I️ said "How did gravity make the puck go under your feet" and we kept arguing until my other friend got into it cussing her and along with my "friend" (2) and my "friend" at the time and they told her mom (which was one of my teachers) and she had pulled us out of our 7th hour class and had us put what he daughter said to us but I️ told her all I️ know. But then her mom was one of my favorite teachers and I️ knew I️ was one of her favorites but then after that she started yelling at me and calling me out a lot to where a lot of the kids didn't like me because she would say "Melissa doesn't want to watch this movie I️ guess I'll turn it off and we can do a worksheet" I️ got so mad everyone started say like way to go and wwooowww. I️ felt like she was just calling me out because I️ "got her daughter written up" even though I️ did nothing it was my friends defending me and this teacher wanted her daughter to be an angel she made her get straight As and made sure she did nothing wrong. She was another fake friend.

Here's a tip:When I️ put "friend" that's the girl from "The Mistake"When I️ put "friend" (2) that's the girl I'm talking about in this story

Here's a tip:
When I️ put "friend" that's the girl from "The Mistake"
When I️ put "friend" (2) that's the girl I'm talking about in this story