His Life story

Park Jisung.

He is fifteen years old... born in Seoul and rise by his grandparents.

He doesn't have parents he lost them when he was a 6 year old. After his parents death he had to live with his grandparents. His grandparents weren't the best.

His grandpa was always drinking while his grandma was never home she was off working or staying over at a friend house.

When his grandpa drinks he drinks a lot that he becomes a different person. Jisung would get beat by his grandpa. He almost died because of his grandpa hitting him. Jisung lived like that until he was 12. He couldn't anymore.

He went on top of the roof of a random building. He found the building while exploring. That building was the "Squad 17 agency and cafe".  The building was a cafe and also the building where teens go in and audition to get into the Squad. he stand on the edge

He breath in then out. Many thought were running through his head at the time then he spread his arms out then ...

He didn't fall

Someone arms were around him he was on the ground.

"Don't do this" it was a male voice he got out of the man hold and stand up and help the man stand up.

"Who are you?" Jisung ask

"I'm Seungcheol squad 17 leader"

Jisung looked confused then it clicked.

The famous performing group. They sing and dance. Also take pictures for the internet. They vlog and make videos for YouTube.

"Why did you stop me?" He ask in a small voice

"Life is a beautiful thing why leave this beautiful world around us"

"I'm being abused. I have been abused since I was 7"

S.coups looked a bit shocked.

"How old are you?".

"13"

Seungcheol had a idea but squad 17 wasn't that big at the time he found Jisung and they only took 15 and up

"Jisung come with me"

He end up in a house with 5 other boys and 2 girls.

It was a house for the future squad 17 members. But they had to train to become a member. Just like becoming a idol.

S.coups offer Jisung the 1st spot for the new maknae line of squad 17. There was already a maknae line but s.coups wanted a 2nd one so he offer the leader spot to Jisung. The leader spot is for the new maknae line.

He also offer a new home and family for Jisung.

So Jisung accept it. He wanted to leave his abusive home.

He went back garb his stuff and left without a word.

When he arrived he saw the 2 girls named "Rin and Jessica". They were kicked off the squad. They weren't really in it just yet but their spots were taken away.

He had to wait for a year to join the group.

The 5 other boys also had to wait.

One of them was actually old enough but his debut was pushed back many times. Due to drama going on between Mia and Wonwoo. Squad 17 didn't want to put a new member news while the drama was going on.

Jisung was already 15 he was ready. But s.coups pushed it back. Drama happen again but it was between Mia and Seungkwan.

Rumor that Mia cheated on Wonwoo with Seungkwan.

It was a normal day Jisung was outside playing a game on his phone he couldn't have social media. It was a rule. One of the boys actually broke the rule but that boy was already rumor to be a new member.

Then he was called into the meeting room

He enter the little room and saw s.coups. manager Sanha who use to be part of Astro but then he departed for them along with Jin Jin. Sanha became squad 17 manager. He the one who makes squad 17 post on Instagram with the help of the leader .

There was a paper and pen in front of s.coups.

Jisung bow politely then sat down

"Yes hyung" he said

"Jisung squad 17 is in the need of a new member one of our older members will be going on a hiatus and we need a member." Sanha said

"What's wrong with the older member?" Jisung ask

"It's Joshua he will be going on a hiatus due to a sickness" Sanha said

"It will leave squad 17 with 16 members also we think you are ready to become a Squad 17 member and leader for the new maknae line" S.coups said

"What about the boys here?" He ask

"They will join two weeks later" Sanha said

Jisung thought about it

"Yes I will join the group"

"Sign here" s.coups said

He read carefully then sign it

His Life was gonna soon change

"Welcome to squad 17" S.coups said

"You will be moving in a day after Joshua leaves" Sanha said then smiled

"Thank you"

"No problem bud" S.coups said

Park Jisung the leader of squad 17 new maknae line.