Rumors and cheating

"Squad 17 members Kim Mia and Lee jihoon are rumor to be dating. Fans are shocked."

Mia stare at her phone screen seeing it. She thought her and jihoon were sneaky but people found out some way. So they just decided to make it real. When the truth was jihoon cheated on Sooyoung with Mia.

At the time of the cheating Mia and wonwoo broke up but fans didn't know yet. So they pretend for a bit. Making jihoon really jealous.

They would have to pose together for a instagram post and jihoon was on fire he wanted to rip wonwoo hands off Mia.

Sooyoung didn't know. Like I said they were really sneaky.

When she found out she was in tears it kind of broke jihoon heart but he loved Mia. He loved Mia ever since they met. That was years ago.

The only reason he dated Sooyoung was for publicity for the squad and Sooyoung liked him so he pretend to love her.

Now that he finally with Mia. He actually feels happy.

He didn't have to pretend.

He just can be happy.

What about wonwoo? He fine with it at first he wasn't but then he decided to deal with it. There was already drama. So he didn't want to cause more drama. He is now Mia best friend.

Seungkwan?

Him and Mia were flirting for a bit when Mia and jihoon would have a fight. But they are just good friends.

Sooyoung?

She upset and hates Mia .

Ally doesn't that's her best friend. Ally said in a interview

"Mia is my best friend if Sooyoung hates her then she can hate her because I don't care. Mia is my best friend"