new school

I woke up Monday morning at 7;46 a.m. oh s*** I'm so late I rushed out of bed I took A5 minute shower did my hygiene and went to my closet I picked out ripped jeans a black shirt and some Jordan I left my hair straightened it fell perfectly under my butt I jumped in my car inrush to Long Beach I listen to Gucci gang the whole ride there everyone was looking at me when I got out of the car I Heard people whispering and looking and pointing and in a group of girls they rolled their eyes and mouth b**** you better watch out I ignored them in main my way to the big office is very nice lady asked me my first and last name and I told her Sophia Walker and she said Alright you're the new student that has a twin named Sophie Walker I said yes ma'am I had six classes one upstairs one downstairs one upstairs again was downstairs again and then went upstairs again so my whole year is going to be up and down them stairs I'm going to trial for the cheerleading team and a soccer team in the basketball team Sophie is an athlete type she does theater and choir she does nerdy stuff but anyways I was walking to my first class when my eyes laid on this very hot boy his friends were calling and Wyatt Payne I could not stop looking at him as I was walking past he bumped we both made eye contact we stared at each other for about 5 minutes so he said hi what's your name I'm Wyatt I said hi and Sophia oh and I have a twin just in case you were wondering if you already met me her name is Sophie he asked me what class I had I show them he said we have every class together but our first class I said dang that's a bummer and all of a sudden this blonde girl ran up and jumped on him I just stood there and silence he said Paige meet Sophia and she rolled her eyes at me but I was going to kill her with kindness I said hi and she just don't wait he said well we're going to be late we're going to go to class now and we went left and Paige went right with her friend as we were walking I asked him if that was his girlfriend and did he have any sisters he said yes to both and I said well do they go here and he said yes you said can I have your number and I said of course he said I'll text you every night I know I have a girlfriend but we can still be friends and I'll give you my sister's number and tell my sisters all about you and you have friends and you start hanging out with them you'll become popular we got to our first hour it was science we sat next to each other and we talked the whole hour I really got to know him nice guy he had an awesome personality but his body was lickable it was our last hour and it was social studies we also Sat by each other but in this class we did our work he asked me if I wanted a ride home and I said maybe tomorrow because I drove my car today he said okay bye Fifi he gave me that nickname and I said bye I I was so happy I told my mom about you after doing my homework I got a text message.........