spring break

Spring break me and Wyatt we're planning on going to Miami Florida Hometown to me and we were going to go to Disneyland and do other stuff like surfing and yeah long day of school we took showers and started watching movies we were watching The Notebook I turned to Wyatt and started kissing you I did his lip and you open his mouth our tongue started dancing and then I got on top of it and then he put one hand on my hip and the other on my face I started to kiss his neck and whisper in his ear I'm all yours he then flip me over and took off my shirt I took off his shirt he took off his pants I took off my pants where is still making out he took my bra off I was still a virgin so I was kind of scared but I could tell that he wasn't he then started kissing down my stomach so he hit my Kitty and a moan escaped my mouth he put my panties to one side and stuck one finger it hurt then to In and Out and then three in that hurts so bad I screamed after that he took his fingers up licked them and stuck his head down there you lick my kitty so I was screaming his name Wyatt then he took my underwear off and you took his boxers off he rubbed himself against my kitty and then he entered slowly and then he went in and out in and out and it hurt at first then he started going faster and it felt so good we went for 2 hours and then we both drifted off to sleep so tired.