Wyatt is moving in

Wyatt; so I was super excited to be moving in with Sophia it was going to be amazing spending every moment with her I mean I still hang out with the boys but hanging out with my girlfriend is so much better she keeps me out of trouble I love rolling over and seeing her beautiful day and her ass her ass is just so fat she has the perfect body

Wyatt; good morning beautiful.

Sophia; good morning handsome tomorrow you're going to move the rest of your stuff in.

Wyatt; yes I'm moving the rest of my stuff in tomorrow now let's get ready for school.

After we showered and got dressed and ate breakfast we jumped in my Mercedes and drove to school we listen to my body the right there when we got there as we were walking in the building Paige walked up to me that's me standing there she was looking me up and down so I said hoe what you looking at she slapped me and I was thinking this h o e didn't I just fuckin slap me she had me messed up I punched her ass right in the face threw an uppercut grabbed her by her hair slammed her face into my knee threw it on the ground kick there and spit in her face I said don't ever put your hands on me again and she said fuck u I said now kiss my feet and say you're sorry and that h o e do what I told her.

(Over announcements)

Sophia Walker to the front office immediately

Principal Peterman;
Sophia why did you get in a fight with Paige today.

Sophia; because that bitch slap me.

Principal Peterman; hey watch your mouth Miss Walker why did she hit you

Sophia; because she don't like me she's never like me and now that I'm dating Wyatt she hates me.

Principle Peterman; okay Miss Walker that's a three-day suspension and she's getting 10 and I'm sorry about your loss.

As I was leaving the school I text why and told him that I had a 3-day suspension he was mad.