What Now?

Thanks to all who have waited! Now I'm focusing on this book. My other book, "Expect the Unexpected" is now officially completed! So check that out...or not...your choice! Anyway, let's continue! Picture of Justin, Zac Mann.

~JeweLie

The guards ushered the kids out, to the elevator and down the lobby.

"Did you find your phone?" The man at the desk asked Bella.

"Uh, yea! Thanks!" Bella said nervously and they practically ran out the door.

"What now?" Jake said glumly.

"I don't know. Let's walk around a little and try to understand what we know." Roxy suggested.

"Well we know your dad has a business trip to Hawaii." Chris started.

"And that he works in that building. But in the computer it said that building was S.P.Y. Headquarters." Justin added.

"So maybe everything that goes in there isn't bank accountant stuff. It's spy stuff." Roxy said.

"But that doesn't explain why he left early." Bella said, getting frustrated.

"Maybe he had important business to take care of." Jake shrugged his shoulders.

"Or maybe..." Roxy said thinking really hard

"He was taken."

"Taken? You mean like kidnapped." Justin said half-question, half-statement.

"Technically it's man-napped..." Jake mumbled. Bella and Roxy gave him a hard glare and he shutup.

"That's ridiculous! No one would kidnap" He looked to Jake

"Or man-nap your dad."

"Actually...it's not that silly. I know my dad. He always says bye to me before he goes somewhere. It's like a ritual." Bella said after a while.

"That is true. He does the same with me too." Roxy agreed.

"That explains everything! Now that we have an idea of what happened, let's go get him. We saw coordinates for somewhere in Hawaii. He's probably there." Jake said, full of hope.

"Good idea. But what about that door we saw in the office? We should probably check it out before we go anywhere." Bella suggested.

"Ok sounds like a plan!" Everyone high-fived but Chris and Jake refused to touch each other.

"Chris and I will wait here until you get back. They won't let all of us back in again." Justin assured them. They started walking when Roxy suddenly stops.

"Wait! I forgot my phone with Chris. You two go ahead, I'll be right there."

"Ok, but hurry." Jake looked sad for a split second. Roxy ran back to where they left Chris and Justin. She was about to go up them, but hid behind a white pillar when she heard her name.

"How long are you going to keep this up Chris? She's going to find it sooner or later." Justin said kinda loudly.

"Ah, don't worry about it bro. I got Roxy wrapped around my little finger." Chris said nonchalantly. Something dropped in Roxy's stomach.

What did he mean?

"Still, it's not right. She really likes you and you're using her to do what? Get back at Jake?" Disgust laced Justin's voice.

"Yea! Have you seen him dance? I used to be the best dancer in our school. But he beat me in that battle and now he's apparently the best." Venom was evident in Chris's voice now.

"So to get back at him you steal the girl he really likes?" Justin said in disbelief. Chris thinks for a while.

"Yup, pretty much. I don't see anything wrong with it." He shrugged again.

"Well you will. Sooner or later." Justin warned. Roxy gasped loudly.

How could he? Just play with her feelings like that?

And just over a dance battle!?

Tears threatened to brim, but Roxy held them back. She now had a new mission.

GET.

CHRIS.

BACK!