Ch. 3

Chemistry went by rather quickly. I already learned the things they were just now going over, so I mainly sat there and done nothing all of class. I walked beside Peter, watching as he pulled out his camera from his bookbag.

"So, I should have probably brought a camera with me.." I chuckled quietly, scratching the back of my head.

"Don't worry about it. We're getting ready to get paired up with someone for a project, so whoever has the better camera will be taking the pictures while the other tells them what to capture. Pretty easy project." he smiled slightly.

"Can you possibly be paired with me somehow?"

"I'll talk to the teacher. I'm her favorite student because I can get the best pictures of Spiderman."

"Spider-who?" I frowned, raising an eyebrow.

He glanced over at me, "I keep forgetting you're new here.. He's the hero of the city. Stops robberies and whatnot. Just months ago, he stopped a giant green lizard."

"That's normal.." I muttered, "So, what you're telling me is..this isn't a safe place to live?"

"Not without him." he chuckled quietly, "You might see him one day."

"Who is it?"

"No one knows." he shrugged, walking into a classroom.

I blinked and shook my head slightly. A masked hero named Spiderman. What kind of city am I living in? I sighed and walked into the same classroom, seeing Peter talking to an middle aged looking woman who had shoulder length blonde hair and a casual sundress on. She glanced over at me and smiled, nodding to Peter before he made his way over to me.

"Welcome to the lovely photography class, partner." he smiled.

"Oh, you got her to let me be your partner?"

He nodded and led me over to a table in the back of the room, laying his camera on it, "What do you wanna do the project on?"

I thought over it, looking around the room at all the pictures. My eyes stopped on a guy in the air, his feet pressed together and his hand looking like it was shooting a web wearing a blue and red suit completed with a mask.

I looked back at Peter,
"How about Spiderman?"