Ch. 18

*Peter*

"Chloe? Oh my god. Chloe, look at me. Come on." I panicked, quickly pulling her close to me, trying to pry her hands away from her head.

She groaned loudly, her eyes closed tight, "Ow.."

"What's going on?" I asked, holding her head in my hands, staring down at her face.

"So much pain.." she muttered out, her hands going back to her head.

I frowned and just held her to my chest, not know what to do. She let out a quiet breath and pulled away, blinking slightly before looking up at me, "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" I frowned, "Lay down and I can get Aunt May to fix you something to eat."

"Peter, I'm fine." she chuckled slightly, "I think me telling you who done this is what caused it."

I frowned and stood up quickly, "I'll find him."

"No, Peter-"

"He hurt you. I'm not letting him get away with that." I stated before quickly pulling my mask on and jumping out the window quickly.

*Chloe*

I sighed and laid back on his bed, closing my eyes. Since we have school tomorrow, might as well get some sleep..if any.
*~*~*~*~*~

"Peter, wake up." I whispered, nudging his arm.

"No." he muttered.

"You're missing everything. You may be smart at chemistry, but you still need to act like you're learning." I sighed, pushing his arm more.

"I need sleep."

"You shouldn't have been out all night." I chuckled quietly as I wrote down a small note on my paper.

"He hurt you."

"I know. Now, pay atte-"

"Miss. Sanders, Mr. Parker. Something you would like to share?" our teacher asked, raising an eyebrow at us.

We quickly shook our heads, smiling innocently. She nodded slightly before turning back to the board. I sighed and focused on Peter's mind.

It's gonna be bad if I ever find him. I can't believe I let myself let her go out last night. I should have been there with her.

Don't blame yourself. I stated into his mind.

I watched as he tensed up slightly before looking over at me. I smiled brightly and turned to the board, quickly writing down what the teacher wrote. He shook his head slightly before laying it back down. I chuckled and rolled my eyes, leaning back in the desk.
*~*~*~*~*~

"We graduate in two weeks." I stated, looking over at Peter.

He blinked and nodded, "I didn't realize that until now."

"Same." I sighed, "Where are you going to school at?"

"I've applied for a couple, but haven't heard back from anyone." he shrugged.

"I may wait a while before going."

"Why?"

"Just want to." I shrugged, chuckling quietly.

He nodded and grabbed my hand, looking around the city, "Do you see that?" he asked, pointing.

I looked up, seeing a black dot slowly coming down from the sky. I raised an eyebrow and kept watching it, seeing it coming closer to us.

"Could it be..?

"Has to be." Peter muttered, "But how would he-"

"My arm. He must have been tracking us." I stated, quickly looking over at him.

"Go. Hurry." he scowled, pushing me away.

"No. I'll help you."

"He already hurt you once. I'm not letting him hurt you again." he stated, looking over at me with his puppy dog eyes.

I frowned and nodded, quickly pecking him on the lips before starting to run down the street. I made it half way to the corner, only to be roughly lifted up in the air.

Please comment, telling me some ideas! I'm running out :(

Vote,Comment,&Follow!

Thanks for reading :)