A trial with an unkowen verdict

Ouma's POV:

After a while of sitting in quiet Saihara-Chan spoke up. "Hey Ouma-Kun?"

"What is it Saihara-Chan?" I was happy from the break of silence.

"Why have you been telling the truth lately?" Saihara asked me whilst looking down.

I wanted to ask what he meant, but I knew what he meant. "Yumeno-Chan put a curse on me and now I can't lie."

"That's stupid magic isn't real." Saihara-Chan said almost frightened.

"Well she said she would put a curse on me and the next morning I wake up and can't tell a lie." I spoke taking only one breath.

"Have you even tried to lie?" He asked me.

"Of course I tired Saihara-Chan." I told him the truth, of course.

"Well then prove to me you're not lying, tell me how much you hate me." Saihara-Chan challenged.

"I don't hate you; I love you." I blurted out as soon as I said this I wanted to cry. This stupid curse just made me admit my deepest secret.

"See you can lie, we both know you hate me." Saihara-Chan's voice had a sad tone to it.

He got up to run of, but I grabbed his arm. "It's not a lie, just ask me any question, and you'll see!"

"Fine, do you really have an organization of ten thousand people?" He asked me.

"N0," I simply answer, I was defeated. I could feel a build up of tears.

"Then how many people are in your group?" Saihara asked again.

"Ten people." Anyone could tell that I didn't want to say these things that were forced out of my mouth.

"And what's your organization called?" His questions never came to an end, at least it felt like it.

"D.I.C.E, please no more questions." I felt at least one tear fall.

"Last question, has your organization harmed anyone?" I thought that answer was the most obvious.

"Of course not, all we do is go around playing harmless pranks on people." I stated louder, since I was more passionate that Saihara-Chan knew this one.

"I have reached my verdict," I leaned in to hear what his verdict was, "I think that you're telling the truth."

I let out a sigh of relief and hugged Saihara-Chan, "thank you, your believe is all I need." I said, almost whispering.

We stayed in this position for a while, neither of us wanting to move.

I hope you liked the love confession.