Comfort

Saihara's POV:

After awhile of running I made it to Kokichi's door. I knocked on the door and didn't hear a reply. I began to panic, and after a little more knocking, I notice that the door was unlocked. I entered the door to find Ouma-Kun crawled up on his, he seemed to be crying.

"Ouma-Kun?" I dared to make my presence known.

"S...Sia...Saihara-chan" Ouma stuttered . Looking up almost scared. "I..I didn't make him do it." Tears were starting to fall from his eyes.

"I know, I believe you, Ouma-Kun." I replied knowing what he needed was someone to believe in him.

"Y..you do?" His speech still stuttered, but it was getting better.

I sat down next to him, "of course I believe you." Before I could even finish my sentence I was tackled into a hug.

"Thank you, Shuichi." As he said my name a smile appeared on my face, and I put my arms around him.

Kokichi's POV:

"I love you," the words fell out of my mouth, not out of my own will. It must have been Yumeno's curse. Has soon as those deep secrets poured out, before Saihara-Chan could reply, Momota-Chan barged into my room.

"How dare you try and brain wash my sidekick!" Momota's words brought me to a breaking point, I lost it.

"I'm done with your bullshit, Momota-Chan! Barging into other people's dorms, blaming me for things I never did, trying to take away any chance of happiness I can find, and worst of all; you call Shuichi your 'sidekick'! The beloved Saihara-Chan, is obviously much better then me and you combined, but that's not much!" I screamed at Kaito. I got very close to his, and he looked petrified.

"Can you believe this, Shuichi, this kid just can't stop making up lies." Momota said in response to me.

I looked to shuichi, a scared look in my eyes. He looked mad, "Momota, you should just leave, since Kokichi isn't lying." Saihara-Chan walked up to my side and grabbed my hand. This action made me want to smile, but I couldn't ruin my image in front of Kaito.

"Fine I'll leave, but he's just going to break your heart." It hurt me that someone could hate a person that much. It does make sense that it would be me of all people though.

"Don't mind Momota, he just doesn't understand love." Shuichi's eyes twinkled in the little light, of the dawn, that seeped into my room.

The mood was perfect, I gently grabbed saihara's shoulders. I then pulled him into a gentle kiss. The kiss could've lasted forever, if it weren't for shuichi's hands touching my neck. I let out a small yelp of pain, and I pulled away. As I pulled back my scarf, my only sense of protection, fell off.

The look my beloved gave me was one of disbelief. His eyes enlarged, and he cover his mouth with his hands. Saihara-Chan looked like he could cry.

I hope you are thankful for a new chapter of this story.