Chapter 6.2

Hey, guysss! I'm back with another chapter. I'm done with my tests for now so I figured I'd update for you guys. Thanks again for your continued support. I can't believe we just hit 6'5 k reads, I never thought this book would get this much recognition. Thanks to all of you for making that true. So... As always, please comment down below and vote, and make sure to add this story to your reading list if you enjoy it :) 

"Oh Em Gee!" Andie's mom exclaimed, making Andie jump in surprise.

Dakota's head instantly snapped in her direction.

"What the hell is going on? I get called off at work because my son is a rebellious little shit... to find my daughter... skipping class... with her friends?"

Andie's heart jumped to her throat.

Life was being a bitch again.

Words jumbled in her mouth as her tongue twisted into ways she didn't even think possible.

"I–" Andie stammered. "I felt sick, and I threw up, and I had to leave class, and they decided to help me, and walk me home, and make sure I was okay." she rambled in a single breath.

Andie didn't like lying. However, in this case, it wasn't a full lie since she actually had to leave class. Her nervousness always gave her away, which played an important part so as to why she hardly ever lied.

"Oh, really? Then you wouldn't mind if I called the school to check if they gave you permission to leave, right?" Andie's mom asked, giving her daughter a stern look. "You can't fool me, young lady... If you're too sick for school, then you're too sick to hang out with your friends. You're safe for now because I have to deal with your idiotic brother, but I'll come back to you..."

Cautiously eyeing Andie for one last time, her mom turned around and walked out of the living room. Andie gestured, shooting herself with her fingers and dramatically toppling to the floor. Shooting her an apprehensive glare, Josh switched positions to the bean bag next to the couch to keep Andie within sight.

"What the fuck was that?" Dakota rolled his eyes. "Your excuses suck major whale cock! I swear a toddler could do better than that..."

"Sometimes, I feel like I'm on autopilot and shit just spews out of my mouth."

"You bet!" Dakota replied, slamming his hands on the table to get everyone's attention. "Now let's get back on track! That pompous bitch isn't going to mess with my friend and live to tell the tale!"

Josh pursed his lips. "I'm just concerned about Andie. I didn't sign up for a revenge plot."

"Anyway..." Dakota shunned him. "Listen, I just had a stroke of genius," he halted, a haughty laugh escaping his lips. "Which I always do. Now shh!" he ordered, bringing a finger over to his lips. "We're gonna be needing some bleach... Lots of it..." Dakota chuckled devilishly, rubbing his hands together with excitement. "I found out that bleach is to grass what Greer is to Andie, so it's a perfect analogy... Let's have Andie pour out her feelings using bleach on the bitches' lawn! It'll never grow back, so really fucking tear a new one."

"That's messed up, Dakota. Even by your standards!" Josh shook his head, folding his arms across his chest. "That's like permanently damaging their property and we can get jailtime for that! Let's try something a little less far-fetched."

Josh peered over at Andie to make sure she was okay. He absentmindedly stared at her before Dakota spoke again.

"Hmph, whatever... Tell me when your balls drop, kid!" Dakota scoffed, shaking his head in annoyance. Laying back on the couch, he laced his hands behind his head.