missing son

Travis' adoption mother knocked on aphmaus houses door.

Aphmaus mom answered.

Sylvanna:umm hi

Travis mom: umm is your daughter home.

Sylvanna: yah just wait I'll get her

She shut the door then screamed aph come here now!!! Aph came down the stairs then said what mom.

Sylvanna opened the door but travis mom was gone but there was a piece of paper it said

Missing son
Travis valkrum has gone missing please call if you know where he is
Reward if found.

Aphmau read it and she called all her friends to come over.

Time/skip

All aphs friends were in aps living room aph said worridly OK everyone I called you all here because my not alone buddy gone missing.

Barney: I'd be sad too if Apple went missing
(Hey I said all of aphs friends )
Garroth:ok so is travis missing or vlad
Vlad:garroth you walked me here so obviously travis
Garroth: I'm just checking because I'm a caring brother

Laurence:ok before we start who are they.
He pointed at barney, sky, max, ross, jinbop, and red,

Aphmau:that's not important right now.

Dante: yah let's go.

They were searching around the nabourhood. Aph and garroth stopped near a hill.

Garroth :aph I luv- but he slipped and accidentally pushed aph

She fell and rolled down the hill into the forest she was covered in mud but then something grabbed her arm. She screamed super loud and punched the thing but then she noticed it was travis Under a tree. She then said travis help me lift this. Travis smiled then said just leave me here alone. Aph said no I'm not leaving you we are not alone buddies. Travis said aph my heart feels broken and not because of the tree because of katelyn. Aph grabbed travis's hand and said you need to find some else. Travis then said I spent money for Friday because I want to take katelyn to a fancy restaurant but I won't go some one else can take our table. Aph then said I'm sorry I haven't been there for you and we are supposed to be not alone buddies. So how about the not alone buddies group go with you instead. Travis then said so me and you. She laughed and said vlad too. Travis wispered so he's like a third wheel she looked at him and said what.

Travis:nothing sounds great.

Travis then slipped away from the tree then said let's go.

Aph pushed travis in the mud but he pulled her down with him so she fell on top of him.

They were both blushing like crazy.
Then a tree gets hit by lightning and it almost falls travis and aph then said we better go.

They were walking home well travis was limping his leg was injured. They were laughing but until they saw police cars around aphs house and aphs mom was hitting cops were her sandal and garroth in hand cuffs aph then said let's see what happened.
They asked luarence what happened.

Laurence : aphs mom stole a cops hand cuffs and put it on garroth because garroth was last seen with you so she acused him of murder. Then the cop said you probably ran away with travis so your mom hit him then more cops tried to calm her and now she is just on a cop smacking ranpage.

Travis :see you Friday aph good luck with your mom

Aphmau :ok by travis