the date

Travis was waiting outside the restaurant. Then aph showed up wearing a beautiful outfit. Travis then said you look beautiful tonight
Aph blushed and said thanks Travis you look nice tonight too but she LIED she thought he looked super handsome. Then all of a sudden vlad said how do I look. Aph smiled then said you look awesome. Travis go a little jealous and said oh vlad buddy your here. Vlad smiled and said of course it's a not alone buddy meeting right.

Travis: of course third wheel

Vlad:what?

Travis:nothing

They head inside and into a restaurant

Time skip

Travis I'm be right back I gotta use the little men's room

Travis ran off

Aphmau: ok hey vlad you seem distracted.

Vlad: it's just I'm I turning into kawaii chan

Aphmau was confused then said why whould you say that. Vlad stabs his g
Fork into his spaghetti then said Aph I ship people. Aph grabbed vlad hand then said everyone has a ship even if they don't want to admit it. Vlad nodded Aph let go of his hand the asked curiosity who do you ship. He began to cry and said you and travis. She was blushing super red.

Aph: we remember what kawaii chan said there has to be chemistry with ships.

Vlad started crying louder

Vlad:there ìs chemistry you were his first friend you accepts his flirts and when he was stuck under a tree you stayed with him comforted him and when he's sad you can make him happy In no time well all his others friends take awhile to make him happy.

Aphmau was blushing super red she was even crying because if happyness.

Aph said sorry but I have to go and vlad please keep shipping us who cares what other people think.

Aphmau ran home crying Katelyn was walking past aph house so aph stopped slapped her then ran inside her house.

Her mom saw her crying so she asked is mieha what's wrong.

Aph hugged her mom and said something is wrong with me .

Her mom then said calm down its a natural thing all teen girls are freaked out a it.

Aph was confused then finnaly understood she said nooo mom not that.

Aph laughed a little then said I'm just tired mom I'm gonna head to bed