Proposal

~ well hello again, as I said in the previous part (Authors note) will be posting FOUR stories today. This one is part one of three so stay tuned 😂 I hope you enjoy and the next story will be up soon ~ as always, Vote! Comment! Request! Happy reading!

——————————————————————

"Tetsuya I want to take you somewhere tonight"

Akashi, his boyfriend of five years asked him. The bluenette felt two strong arms wrap around his waist as Seijuro awaited his reply.

"Where are we going Sei?" His boyfriend spoke in a teasing manner while smirking. "That, my love is a secret. All I'm going to say is that you'll love it" being the overconfident man he is, he stated that Kuroko was going to love it, even when it hasn't happened yet.

"Be ready by eight love" the red head muttered before placing a kiss on the male of his boyfriends neck.

The day was uneventful from then on, Well with the exception of little meetings between the two, that either started or ended with a kiss and cuddle.

Kuroko has been anxious most of the day, although his face said otherwise. It was now seven on the dot and Tetsuya thought it a good idea to start getting ready. The bluenette took a shower, dried himself and walked into the room he shared with Sei. Even though they weren't married they decide to live together after three years of their relationship. It was a big step, but one the two thought appropriate.

Kuroko picked out a lighg blue short sleeve button down compliment by a dark red tie, a black blazer with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow and black skinner jeans. He styled his hair so as one side was slicked back and the other hung loose over his left eye.

By the time he had finished a knock was sounded on his bedroom door. He walked forward and opened it. Behind the door his boyfriend stood, he wore a dark blood red long sleeve button down (that were rolled up to the elbows), followed by a black tie and black dress pants. His hair similar to Tetsuya's but instead of one side slicked back all of Seijuro's hair was styled this way. A faint blue appeared on both of their faces as they looked at one another.

"Are you ready to go?" Kuroko nodded and took the hand offered to him. After a fifteen minute car journey they reached their destination, Kuroko recognised the place. It was a nearby lake that was privately owned by the Akashi family.

This isn't the only thing that surprised him, a canopy was placed overhead right next to the water. Fairy lights littered the ground, they spread out and spiralled up the canopy's stands and even onto the rooftop. A fluffy blanket covered the grass accompanied by a few colourful pillows. Food was inside a traditional picnic basket  and a bouquet of flowers laid peacefully on top.

"Sei, did you do all of this?" Kuroko wanderer, shock clear in his voice rather than his expression.

"Anything for you my love"

Tetsuya blushed, he was lead over to the comfy pillows and took a seat on the left, while his boyfriend took a seat to the right.

"Do you like it Tetsuya?"

"Like it? I love it! Thank you Sei" Akashi simply nodded his head and held his boyfriends hand.

.
.
.
.
.

The two looked out onto the lake, they had finished their food and were now admiring the view. The stars were reflected by the lake, almost as if they weren't in the sky but in fact on the earth itself.

"Tetsuya I want to ask you something" the usual confidence in Akashi's tone wa no where to be found.

"Of course, anything" Seijuro nodded, stood up and helped Tetsuya get up as well.

"Tetsuya, we've been dating for 5 years and they have been the best years of my life..."

The bluenette listened intently, emotion welling up inside him.

"I love you more than anything, and I want to spend the rest of my life waking up to your crazy bedhead, and falling asleep next to your moodiness..."

Tears pooled in Tetsuya's eyes. He willed himself not to cry, well not just yet anyway.  The red head sunk down on one knee, he reached a hand into his back pocket.

"Tetsuya...

Will you do me the great honour...

Of becoming my husband"

Akashi showed him the golden ring. The tears that once welled up on Tetsuya's eyes spilled over and down his pale face. For once instead of no expression upon tetsuyas face there was a beautiful smile. One that lit up the entire universe.

Kuroko flung his arms around Akashi's neck, sinking down to his knees and crying into Seijuro's chest.

"Yes, I will! A milllion times YES!"

Akashi took the ring and Tetsuya's left hand and slid it onto his ring finger. The gold fitting well against his pale skin.

"I love you Tetsuya"

"I love you too Sei"

——————————————————————
~ so... opinions? I hope you liked it, guess what the next part it called, I bet you can't! 😂 well see you in a few

Bye bye