Fever

~ sorry it's late, I'm not sure if this sorry is actually any good but I hope you like it. As always... Vote! Comment! Request! And without further ado...

Happy Reading!!

——————————————————————

"I told you to change out of your wet clothes as soon as possible, now look at you."

"I'm sorry Sei"

Hearing the sincerity in Tetsuya's voice, Seijuro forgave him. But it still didn't stop the red head for worrying about his friends health.

"It's fine Tetsuya, but next time listen to my advice. I don't want you being ill, becoming a weekly occurrence" The bluenette hummed in agreement and closed his eyes. Relaxing into the soft linen sheets.

"Goodnight Tetsuya" Akashi smoothed his hair and placed a cold, wet towel on his forehead. Easing the night temperature of Tetsuya's fever.

He walked out of the bluenettes room, heading towards the kitchen. Gathering ingredients, Seijuro set about making soup for the unwell cerulean eyed boy a room across.

He was half way through making the soup when he heard painful coughing. In a rush he grabbed a glass of hot water mixed with honey and ran across the hallway. Seijuro walked (more like ran) into the bedroom, only to see a doubled over Tetsuya. A pained looked crossed the bluenettes face, hand over his mouth as he chocked.

"Tetsuya! Here drink this, it will sooth your throat, if only for awhile"

Tetsuya grabbed the drink offered with a shaky grip and took sips. It did relief his throat somewhat, although the pain still lingered.

Akashi helped lay Tetsuya back on the bed, the bluenette was thankful for his friend helping him. He croaked out a thank you.

"Don't talk Tetsuya, I'll be back in a minute with some soup. Do you think you can eat?" A nod was all he received.

Akashi left and came back a moment later with a bowl of soup, a lukewarm drink and medicine all gathered on a tray. He set it down on Tetsuya's lap. Kuroko grabbed the spoon, hands still shaky as he dunked it in the soup. He lifted the spoon now holding some soup to his mouth, unsuccessfully however as he spilled most of it on himself.

"Here let me" Akashi took the spoon from Tetsuya's grasp, gathering some more soup on the spoon he fed Tetsuya. Blushing the bluenette accepting the food, swallowing it down gratefully.

Eventually half the bowl was empty, Tetsuya shook his head, saying he couldn't eat anymore. Seijuro then further helped Tetsuya drink some more honey and hot water, along with the medicine.

The medicine seemed to work, although making Kuroko feel more tired. After Akashi helped Tetsuya out of his dirty shirt, replacing it with a new one, he laid him carefully back on the bed.

Tetsuya, half asleep spoke out, not realising what he was saying.

"Th...ank... y..ou... Sei... I... l..ove... you."

Said male blushed and turned his gaze away from the now sleeping bluenette.

How is it possible to be this cute, I swear Tetsuya you're going to be the death of me. I too love you, I have for the longest of times.

"Just you wait Tetsuya, when you wake I won't be going easy on you"

Seijuro left the bedroom, taking a seat in the living room. He fell asleep soon after.

The next morning Tetsuya was well again and oh was he going to regret falling asleep on Seijuro after confessing like that.

Be prepared Tetsuya, today is going to be a long day.

——————————————————————

~ I know this is really short, I've been really busy today with me finally being well enough to go back to school! Updates will be regular and I will still be taking requests, I hope you enjoyed this, I'm really unsure for this story but it's up to you whether you like it. Anyways that's all for now so...

Bye bye