20

Lee Hara:
She was being bullied by our own friends

Lee Hara:
And I watched it happen

Lee Hara:
Like a weakling. I just watched how everyone isolated her. She became an outcast.

Lee Hara:
Everyone thought she was forcing me into a relationship

Lee Hara:
I wish I could just do something. I said that there was nothing going on between us but no one believed me.

Lee Hara:
So all I could do was become an outcast myself.

Lee Hara:
Because I've seen their real faces, the other four of us that were our friends

Lee Hara:
And I couldn't just mix with them anymore. Nor could I talk to her.

Lee Hara:
Because I've hurt her so much. One day she actually asked me why I was avoiding her

Lee Hara:
And I said that...

Lee Hara:
I said that because she acted this close people were misunderstanding us. It was bad for both me and her

Lee Hara:
And I told her to restrain herself

Lee Hara:
How the fuck did I.. No, how could I. Why was I such a selfish person. All she wanted was to stay with me even after those rumours. And I only made things worse for her.

Lee Hara:
When I said that, my reason for avoiding her. She became pale as chalk. We'd been friends for a while and I knew how much she cried for simple matters, she'd always burst out in tears.

Lee Hara:
But she only nodded and said okay.

Lee Hara:
And then she asked me if it would be too much if she walked home back with me. We'd always walk back home together before since we lived in the same neighborhood.

Lee Hara:
I said it was okay. But the walk back home that day... was different

Lee Hara:
We weren't laughing, chatting like other days, holding each others hand while crossing the road.

Lee Hara:
I couldn't look her way because I knew she was crying, silently.

Lee Hara:
Because people were giving us weird looks and I could feel her shaking beside me but I walked forward like a cold person, not even bothering to look at her.

Lee Hara:
When we reached home she gave a weak smile and said goodbye.

Lee Hara:
Something shattered inside of me. I've never seen her like that. She was a crybaby but, she would always smile brightly.

Lee Hara:
Everything was different after that. We only had a few days left until we'd leave for high school. The once group of six friends were now separated.

Lee Hara:
Me and nami became strangers after that. Her name is Nami.

Lee Hara:
Funny how we all wanted to get into the same high school. We couldn't even last until the end of middle school.

Lee Hara:
I'm a selfish person, aren't I?

Jeon Jungkook:
If you really were a selfish person you wouldn't be crying now for her

Jeon Jungkook:
And what if you were gay? There's nothing wrong being gay.

Jeon Jungkook:
And if you did wrong, if you're atoning now you can make it right too. It is never too late.

Jeon Jungkook:
So let's make it right :)