author's note

Hey, are you sad because this book is over?

Don't worry, I can be your midnight advisor ;)

Sorry for my lame ass flirting, I can't help but do that. You guys are so cute, your comments were so funny, you made me smile everyday. So thank you so much for your support. And for being so lovable!

As I've said earlier that Hara's past was affiliated with mine. In 10th grade my friend got bullied being called a lesbian by our other friends.

However, those so called friends didn't bully me because I've always been tomboyish, everyone in my class used to call me their boyfriend or husband so it didn't matter to them. It mattered that my friend was girly and she would never leave my side, they thought she started harbouring feelings for me.

It was really hard, watching her cry. I made her cry one day when I told her to stay away from me for her own good.

10th grade ended and by the meantime our friendship was destroyed. Each of us drifted away to different schools. Our board exam result got out and I did a bad result. I was the best student among my friends but my result was the worst.

All I can say is many things happened and I started developing social phobia. I practically didn't went outside for almost two years. And I know no one's interested about this but I just wanted to say that online world may not be real word, but sometimes it helps you better.

Sometimes online friends are better than real life friends.

Thankfully I made some friends. SiKook97 MissChoiJae monnnnie desara and many others. Friends from armytv and my wattpad readers.

There are people I could talk to and the idea for midnight advisor sparked from there. Yes, you people are like my midnight advisor. You've helped me heal a lot.

I've been going out more now, made some friends and believe me I once lost faith in friendship just like Hara.

And if you're wondering about my friend that got bullied we are friends once again now. I apologized to her but it still hurts sometimes.

Anyways thank you so much. I really really hope you enjoyed reading this book! Hope you'll stay tuned for the nami spinoff. It's nami x monsta x hyungwon!

Love you all. Always stay cute as you are ;) I just can't get enough of you.