44

This is an actual chapter. Not written in texting format!

---

This morning Hara was caught yet again, staring at her phone screen. She couldn't bring herself to open messenger or even pick up the phone.

She was so embarrassed at herself when she woke up and remembered what she had done last night, more like remembering what kind of texts she had sent to Jungkook.

And there was no way to escape this time. She couldn't just ignore Jungkook forever!

I can do it! I'll just say it was a mistake! She thought to herself gulping hard.

As soon as she let her phone connect with the wifi, her phone rang loudly. There was an incoming call from messenger and the caller was no one else Jungkook!

She almost threw her phone to the other side being startled but she quickly regained herself and picked up the call without thinking much.

"Hello."

He said almost immediately. Hara had her heart already pumping out blood at full speed inside her ribcage so she tried, she breathed hard to calm herself down.

"..Jungkook." Her voice was inaudible but as soon as she called out his name her face heat up.

She wondered if she was getting a fever again.

"Are you okay?" He shouted, there was pure concern in his voice. "You suddenly went offline yesterday and you weren't active today as well, I kept texting you and calling you.

Thank god you finally picked up." He said after a little pause.

"I'm fine." Hara said with a little sigh. "I had a high fever last night..hundred and four degrees."

"What?" Jungkook screeched choking on his breath. "That's why you were sounding a little off. Oh my god, are you okay now? Did you take any medicine? Why didn't you tell me last night!"

Hara fiddled with the hem of her dress sitting on top of her bed. She could tell Jungkook was really worried for her and that thought itself made her heart flutter.

She grabbed onto her dress biting her lower lip hard and looking down. "Jungkook, I have to tell you something."

It was silent from the other side for a second. "Okay?" He said a little hesitantly.

"About last night, those texts I sent you, I didn't mean any of them. I don't know what I was doing. Actually I hardly ever get fevers but when I do it's really high and it makes me so dizzy I start talking and acting like a drunk person. It's kind of unbelievable but really that happens to me."

Her voice shook a little by then end as she said it all in one breath. She was biting on her inner lip so hard she thought she would bleed. Her nails were almost making holes in her dress. Then, she continued.

"What I'm saying is I had no clue of what I was talking about last night so please forget what I said. Forget our conversation from last night and I'll forget it too."

It was silent again. Nothing could be heard so she wondered, if she had hurt Jungkook. And she didn't know why she suddenly felt like crying.

"It was nice seeing your other side." He started giggling all of a sudden. "Now I know a new thing about you. That you become drunk when you have a fever!"

He couldn't stop giggling over the phone and Hara felt relaxed. As if she could breath again.

"Don't tease me! Everyone makes fun of me for it." She yelled for him to stop but actually she was quite enjoying it.

There was one thing out of many other things about Jungkook that she loved the most. And it was his laughter.

"Okay I won't." He giggled again but then stopped. "Hara, can I ask something?"

"Sure." She said, this time she was a little hesitant.

"Do you not want to meet me anymore?

"Its not like that! I mean I-" she stopped since she didn't know what she was going to say actually.

Or maybe she knew but she was in too much difficulties thinking if she should say it or not.

"I mean I... It's okay if we don't meet for now." She completed her sentence.

"Really?" Jungkook let out a small sigh and it could be heard over the phone call. "Okay."

"Okay." Hara mumbled it too but all of a sudden she felt sad, really sad.

"But.. What do I do if I really want to meet you Hara?"

Jungkook said breaking the silence. "I really want to see you. So can I? And... I won't force you to meet up with me. If you don't want to then we're closing this topic."

"You want to meet me?" Hara asked as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Yes I really want to." Jungkook said in a soft voice and waited for an answer.

Hara was playing with the hem of her dress again. Why was this so hard?

He wouldn't like me if we meet up. He wouldn't like me. She couldn't stop thinking those.

"Okay.. Let's meet up." She said. "And let's exchange our numbers too."

---
A/n: this may seem unbelievable but it happened to me. I once asked for nudes to a guy online when I had high fever and I really felt drunk.

Thank god it was a decent guy. He told me to go and sleep else he would block me XD