This is your life...

I haven't updated since December, I'd apologize, but that won't be enough, so just enjoy the story! ...btw, I'm sorry. Also stuff that happens irl magically occur in my story. Like Flitz's situation & 🍞👻.

THE NEXT DAY...

Courtivia stayed at Shayne's house, where they felt somewhat safe. The entire squad was there, plus Wes & Damien. (Damien's in the story now, dwi) Shayne and his best friend were on the living room couch, debating on random things, and Wes was showing everyone else his newest pocketknife and a trick he learned with it.

"I don't believe there's a person more fascinated by sweets, knives, and guns than you, Wes." Courtney joked, holding Olivia's head to her chest.

The doorbell rang, Damien answered it. He turned to the girls and said, in a sweet voice, "Courtney, Olivia! You've got a visitor!"

They looked at each other with concern. Courtney made her way to the door, but Olivia stayed back.

She turned to Wes and shared a grip of his pocketknife. "Let me hold this..." She whispered in a low frightening tone.

Wes looked into her dark eyes, not knowing what to say. "What do you mean, "Let m-

Olivia calmly took the knife from his hand, making never ending eye contact.

"Baby, come on!" Courtney motioned for Olivia's presence.

Olivia slid the knife in her back pocket and as she approached the door, she kept her hand on it. She finally got to see their company and was relievingly surprised.

It was a woman in an all black business suit, red lipstick, and glasses. Her long, dark brown hair was straight and her eyes were blue. She didn't have a clipboard, which is what they expected. Instead, she held her personal phone.

"Courtney and Olivia Miller?" She woman asked.

"Uh, we're...not married!" Courtney chuckled.

The woman sighed. "Someone's getting fired." She said to herself. "My apologies, I'm Whitney." She took a badge from the open part of her shirt to show them. "I'm a CIA agent, sent by the government to help you."

She held her hand out for Courtney to shake, but Olivia grabbed it instead. "I'm Olivia Sui!" Her other hand was still in her back pocket.

After prying her hand from Olivia's, Whitney took Courtney's.

Courtney gave a nervous laugh and look toward Olivia. "Baby, get your hand out of your pocket!"

Olivia was already grinning since the handshake. "Naw, I'm good! My hand's fine where it is."

Whitney stared at the couple. "Are you two okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just excited!" Olivia nodded. "Come on in!" Olivia invited her.

"Olivia, this is Shayne's house, remember?" Courtney whispered.

Whitney walked in, catching everyone's attention.

"This is Shayne's house, but no-sure, let Olivia invite you in!" Shayne said in a silly voice.

Whitney didn't seem to hear what he said. She walked into the dining room and looked at her device. "I need to speak to you both." She looked up from her phone.

Whitney sat on one side and the girls sat across.

Courtney looked down at Olivia's lap and noticed the pocketknife in her hands. Olivia was fidgeting with it, while staring at Whitney.